Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of Rape - Date Rape as some say.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
    Aww, thanks Fighter!
    Incidentally while we are on the subject of the forum (this is off-topic I know) I would like to say a HUGE thank you to you. You've been a great asset to us, offering practical and emotional support to all even though you must be absolutely terrified yourself.
    Thank you
    thanks Saffron, nice to be appreciated! everyone is an asset and we bring in different styles of comforting people.!

Lawlessone, hahaha! you can join us..

one day when we achieve some changes in the law for FA we should all gather and celebrate it.

Comment

(((sniffle!)))
      Thanks every one x

Comment

blimey - its the Mutual Admiration Society! Pass me a bucket!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wow

I have been on this forum for 2 days and 30 plus posts - WOW

I could not and would not be able to get that support if I paid for it by selling my house. Phil abd Jo - I salute you - all the members that posted that replied - I owe you!

Until now, my pleasure from sex only existed from the knowledge that I was pleasuring her!

I have to carry on that way, I am a good looking man with a fit body - noy all girrls are the same. I have learnt my lesson.

RAPE os such a dangerous word, please girls dont use it as a weapon - it will undermine you.

Bring back the MORGAN DEFENCE - you have Nails and teeth, the ability to cross your legs and an instict of self preservation. Use it wisely in a way that will show the truth. YOU HAVE GOD GIVEN DEFENCES NAILS AND TEETH. Use them
          Last edited by LS; 20 January 2012, 10:59 AM. Reason: When in a greenhouse....

Comment

Brilliant....

You may now want to embark on the exercise of removing DNA and other file reference from the PNC. If so please post asking for advice. Also re visas...

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
              Edit to add: Lawlessone, YOU ARE A CHEEKY MONKEY!!! As far as I know, Fighter is female and that has never been my scene.
              I'm sure Fighter is a female as are you... I didn't indicate you guys had to do anything in the room....

Fighter has now invited me along... (re- her post).

Now, having finished reading my book........ I think we could all bang heads together in the room and start down a FOI (freedom of information) route that could lead to the fall of many people and institutions... What you think?

Transparency and all that...

123; Incredibly short time to get to where you are. Emotions will be all over the place. You will need to spend the rest of your life being overly careful not to get yourself into this kind of situation again. Next time it won't be so short and a false accusation could very very easily lead to a jail sentence. Feminism (sorry ladies) has grabbed men by the balls and robbed them. Men were barstewards for too long but the extreme swing in the other direction is only typical in the aftermath of what was a New Labour government. Modern times...

Educate family and mates, share your story with them if you feel strong enough. If it saves one male from a false accusation then it's worth while. If it changes one persons views and results in a genuine rape not happening then even better.

Oh, and congratulations.
              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Nfa

I have now been to the Police Station, collected my phone, he was unable to give me an official NFA because the servers were down. However, I did get a handwritten note on headed paper:

Ref: xxxx/xxxxx/xx

My Name

Your bail in relation to this matter has been cancelled. You do not need to attend XXXXX Police Station as previously instructed

Signature

Name DCxxxx NAME

He said he would put the original in the post.

Is this ok for now and should I chase him up for the official NFA Document.

Comment

Originally posted by felix View Post
                  Brilliant....

You may now want to embark on the exercise of removing DNA and other file reference from the PNC. If so please post asking for advice. Also re visas...
                  The Police Have my Prints and DNA from a previous driving offence but I think it is right that I should embark on the exercise of having this removed from my PNC and any other database or record.

How do I go about this.

Comment

Hi 123
                    I think the best person for you to ask would be member Felix as he is currently wrangling for the same thing. I don't have a clue how to go about it, but writing to your MP could help - that's what others have done and Felix too, I believe.

Comment

Thanks Safron

Is there any way to establish why they decided to NFA, or any other aspect of the investigation.

Alarm bells should have rung right from the start with regard to smelling of booze and saying she was sober?

In my case it maybe that:

1 she retracted
                      2 fingerprints led to inconsistancies in where she sat etc.
                      3 Lack of any markings to me when she states that she struggled
                      4 I assume for now she did not self harm - hence lack of injuries to her and no signs of forced intercourse
                      5 She lied about drinking alcohol, she was drunk.

Points 2345 are almost a certainty - I am interested in knowing if she retracted, either voluntarily ar after being faced with irregularities in the evidence as my gut feeling says she may have ??

I would love to know that - proper closure to this.

Comment

Any thoughts on the post above

Comment

Originally posted by 123 View Post
                          We had sex in my home, later had an argument. I told her to leave, she did and then a few hours later the police arrived and arrested me.

Sometime after the interview the same officer came to the cell with a photographer and wanted to take several photos of my hands in colour and black & white, and a picture of my back.s that indicate to you

Hi,

Maybe you are over-analysing

I think the clue is in your first posts as she must have gone to the police immediately. One of the first procedures would have been an internal medical examination and, while I'm not an expert and without going into details, I'd have thought it would have been very apparent that no force was involved.

This supposition would dictate the subsequent questioning i.e. did you struggle and fight? and the photos of your back were probably taken to show to her when she said she did.

So yes, she probably then retracted the accusation but the case still had to be run past the CPS as a formality.
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

As far as I remember, she was claiming thaat you "pinned her down on the sofa" and my assumption would be that she fought back. That would mean that you would almost certainly have some marks on your body, which obviously you didn't have.
                            However the fact that your bail time was so short (I have never heard of a 2-week followed by a further 2-week bail!) I suspect that there was something profoundly wrong with her initial statement.
                            Will you ever find out? Sadly I doubt it.
                            What you are experiencing now is some need for explanation or justification. This is to be expected.
                            Sorry

Comment

A quote from above: "Bring back the MORGAN DEFENCE - you have Nails and teeth, the ability to cross your legs and an instict of self preservation. Use it wisely in a way that will show the truth. There are dirty scum rapists out there. YOU HAVE GOD GIVEN DEFENCES NAILS AND TEETH. Use them[/QUOTE]

Really glad that things are looking up for you matey. However, be very careful on the above, many genuine rape victims totally freeze - even if under other circumstances they would fight like a hell cat. I know this from personal experience.

You are right that the horrible B@stard False Accusers undermine genuine rape victims as well as so badly damage the victims they falsely accuse....as well as the "Cry Wolf" factor as well.

Best wishes to you
                              Jen
                              Last edited by largactyl1; 19 January 2012, 10:37 PM. Reason: quote thing didn't work
                              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

What????? I was quoting from a previous post, clearly got the quotation bit wrong when I edited it. I'm genuinely perplexed and upset by your response, I was congratulating you on having things look up for you, but pointing out that victims of rape often freeze.
                                This is so weird.
                                False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X