Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well. Its been long time I didnt post here.
    So as you can see Im still alive
    Tell you something more!!! I feel fantastic because I haved most woderfuel christmas etc with my fantastic wife and fantastic son.

I didnt post anythimg because I cut it out everything from my mind for the christmas period to make this christmas most fantastic and to ''charge batteries'' for 2012.

And I did it.
    Thanks to my wife I feel so much better, so much stronger and will fight in 2012.

I want you all wish the most fantastic year 2012, I wish you all, all the best and I wish you all to stay strong!!! Life is not finished yet. We can fight and everyone should fight!!!

Thanks to everyone who replied to any of my posts previously. Its mean a lot for me.

Once again. Stay strong and heads up. We have new year 2012 and its gonna be our year. Previous years belongs to our accusers but this one is our year.

Once again lets fight

It's great to hear you sounding so positive Marynarz. Well done on focusing on Christmas and your supportive family, I'm sure they appreciate it.
    I hope 2012 brings you happiness and justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
      It's great to hear you sounding so positive Marynarz. Well done on focusing on Christmas and your supportive family, I'm sure they appreciate it.
      I hope 2012 brings you happiness and justice.

Thanks

We will see whats gonna happen. But to be honest I have support from everyone. I mean my family (my wife) and from my bosses. I have told my bosses everything at the day when I was charged. I started my work month before they charged me and I was thinking that the best way is to be fair with my bosses. And Im so happy! They told me that they will help me in every possible way they can

My wife? She is so fantastic!!! My son. He is so fantastic!!! My job and people there? They are great!

Well?
      Im not gonna sell my a..e so easily

Comment

And one more think.

Gerry and Julia.

People will ask if they are good. I dont know, but you can see on the first metting who is after money.
        My previous sol was just after money and I knew that something was wrong with him. And I was wright!

When I saw Gerry for the first time I could feel that he is the person who you can trust etc in 100%. Julia? No less to say They can just put in you in one minute strange to fight.

And I tell you something. Not only people from this forum told me about them (but you were first and thanks god I have find this forum), but some poeple I know haved family members in our situations and they helped them. Thats mean something

Comment

It is invaluable to have faith in your legal team. I have never met Gerry or Julia, but I know that at least one of members used them, and that they were absolutely pivotal to the Not Guilty verdict that was returned. I wish we had known about them 7 or 8 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
            It is invaluable to have faith in your legal team.
            Thats true.

I was reading your posts and I understand you.

Well. As in my other post somwhere I said that Im Polish, I was believing that My Embassy will help me. I asked them if they will give me someone who will be translating in the court ( on the website they are saying YES) and you know what?
            They give me BIG NO :-/

I never trusted them cos they dont care about Polish people in UK :-(
            But you know what?

Im feeling better by this.
            Its strange but I am. It is not the end of the world :-)
            Last edited by marynarz; 3 January 2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

You should ask Gerry and Julia about having a translator in court. If English is not your first language and you are not 100% fluent in it, you will be at a disadvantage.

Often the spoken stuff happens very quickly and unless you are truly bilingual (and please don't take offence, but I can tell that you are not bilingual from the way you write your posts) you won't be able to follow everything second by second, which means you will not be able to instruct your legal team properly.

Just a thought!

Comment

Im not offended

This is too serious for me to go to CC without any help

Comment

Originally posted by marynarz View Post
                  And one more think.

Gerry and Julia.

People will ask if they are good. I dont know, but you can see on the first metting who is after money.
                  My previous sol was just after money and I knew that something was wrong with him. And I was wright!

When I saw Gerry for the first time I could feel that he is the person who you can trust etc in 100%. Julia? No less to say They can just put in you in one minute SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU to fight.

And I tell you something. Not only people from this forum told me about them (but you were first and thanks god I have find this forum), but some poeple I know haved family members in our situations and they helped them. Thats mean something

Little correction here

Comment

Good to see you so positive - it will help you in your fight. I'm also pleased that you've had such a good Christmas, nothing like a close family time for boosting your batteries.
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

You are entitled to have an interpreter if your command of English is not good.

Article 6 HRA

.................................................. ...........

(e) to have the free assistance of an interpreter if he cannot understand or speak the language used in court.
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                      X