Sitting in crown court having a cup of tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting in crown court having a cup of tea

I got charged and I'm in day one, pre trial hearing.

I'm not 100% satisfied with solicitor can anyone recommend a London

Based excellent defence solicitor for false accusation

Hi Daki, hopefully someone will be along soon and be able to help you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Just got out the barrister applied for case

To be adjourned

Comment

Mr Gerry McDonald (Higher Rights Solicitor)
        EBR Attridge LLP Solicitors
        436 High Road
        Tottenham
        London
        N17 9JB

Mob: 07779 239708
        24hr 020 8808 0774

www.ebrattridge.com

Gerry uses barristers from:
        Garden Court Chambers
        Lincoln Inn Fields
        London

Julia Krish has 18 years experience in the field of historical allegations of sexual offences and allegations of familial child sex abuse.
        Google: Garden Court Chambers for list of members and CV's.

Comment

many thanks W&C
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thanks a million

Comment

No problem daki

I was recommended to this guy by verity justice on here and he really is a top bloke.

Comment

thanks I tried calling the office it was closed already

my defence team is the worst they are trying to get me to plead guilty to something i didnt do

Comment

ah - plea bargain, saves working on a case. Never admit to something you haven't done when the carrot of a shorter sentence is being dangled.

Comment

That's the problem it doesn't look like my solicitor is

Even trying anything at all so thats why I wanted to change him.

I keep thinking of just taking my life.but I'm going to try Gerry McDonald on Monday

The defence asked for three weeks to come up with a package for the

Prosecution to consider without prejudice

Comment

hi

Stop thinking about taking your life!!!!

I have been charged but Im not thinkin about this!!! And you have to stop!!!

I can loose my wife and son because I haved affair with women who then accused me. I can loose my family cos I did mistake. But Im not thinking about taking my own life!!! What you gonna prove by doing this? That you cannot cope with "something"?

Head up and fight for true!!!
                      Its not gonna be easy but we have to fight for true!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=worriedandconcerned;20247]Mr Gerry McDonald (Higher Rights Solicitor)
                        EBR Attridge LLP Solicitors
                        436 High Road
                        Tottenham
                        London
                        N17 9JB

Mob: 07779 239708
                        24hr 020 8808 0774

www.ebrattridge.com

I have spoken with him and to be honest many people told me that he is good lawyer.

Comment

Daki - defeatist talk is not allowed. Talk it out, but don't ever let it grind you down to that degree - how are you going to prove your innocence if you're not here?

Comment

they are trying to twist my words and make it into a cofession of guilt

I am innocent

I am so confused I dont want to take my life but I keep thinking its the only way out

The police dont care they only want to hit their targets I wouldnt give them the

satisfaction of sending an innocent person to jail for statistics purposes

Comment

time to fight Daki.

Comment

Working...
                              X