Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I haven't wrote on this forum at all in the last year. This is mainly due to my confidence, my upbeat attitude, keeping busy and not focusing on the negatives.

I would rather not give any details about the case just in case someone were to put 2 and 2 together. It is over, I am free.

When I was directed that the case would be thrown out, I started to cry. The emotions I had kept buried under my stone skin, they all surfaced. My wall was torn down, my true emotions showed and a weight had been lifted.

I am telling everyone to never give up hope. Never for a minute believe you are beaten. Never give into the temptation of the easy way out. There is light at the end of the tunnel. No-one can deny you of your faith, stay true to yourself and the truth shall prevail. Of course it's not easy, nothing like this is, you have to stay strong.

I am finally able to continue with my life after a year and a half of the longest roller-coaster ride of my life. I will never forget the situation I found myself in. With this situation, I discovered strengths I've never known about. I have matured, grown stronger, gained a little insight as to the real World and of course, dug myself from the depths of the biggest fear I have ever encountered.

This isn't a win just for me, this is a win for the justice system. If things turned sour, this would be another example of a grave miscarriage of justice; so as to quote the trial judge.

I have not had my name smeared all over the paper, I am lucky in that sense. I have a clean CRB, my life has taken a new beginning.

So to you all, I bid you a farewell. You helped me in the beginning and gave me the strength to get through this. I have taken heed of the advice given and it has helped enormously. My life begins here.

Hi Shocked - I'm so pleased that you had the right outcome.

You will have down times for a while, but as you say - this is a new beginning for you and I wish you well.

Thank you for letting us know - it helps other people to know that there are positive outcomes when all they can see is despair.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Shocked
      Great to hear you sounding so positive, and I'm so pleased the trial had the right outcome.
      Thank you for coming back and letting us know what happened. BEst of luck for everything in your future.

Comment

Working...
      X