Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of rape and sexual assault!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i havent replied for a while

had no internet access as recently moved so was unable to reply sorry, just wanted to let you all know that charges were dropped due to lack of evidence, they had both our phones and the police found texts from her they day after they incident where she acknowledges she had no issue with what had happened because i was her bf. things are slowly gettin back to normal, although some ppl will brand me a rapist for life, oh well their opinions of me are irrelevant, my friends, family, my ex and most importantly the cps know the truth so just gotta move on and be more careful in future, any girl can turn and falsely accuse a guy of rape, need to make a consent form and get future partners to sign it lol

Comment

I'm pleased that you've had a good outcome.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I'm pleased that this has been dropped. I'm also glad that you have learned not to put yourself in a vulnerable situation again.

Comment

Your a lucky guy. Husbands have went to jail for less. Each to their own but im repulsed by the idea of this sleep sex ****e.
          Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
          X