A 3 front war.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 3 front war.

i as 27, seperated, & i had an affair with my half brothers daughter who was 17, it lasted for approx 12 months, i then went back to my wife whom i have 2 children with. i had told my father of the affair and he told me to tell no one as it would reck the family.
    i still spoke to my neice regularly, i got her a job at my work where i had to spend long hours training her, i often saw her in various pubs or clubs and she reguarly introduced me to her boyfriends, neither of us mentioned the affair again.
    a few yrs went past and i went through a marriage break up which was all the more complicated by my wife falling in love with my best mate over the internet,
    i ended up living with my mum then my son was chucked out, so he too slept on my mums floor. then i met a lovel girl and we all set up home together.
    My wifes behaviour towards me got worse and worse, assaults, threats to kill, then hiring somebody to kill me, and as a lot of the threats would come through the children, i often contacted police and statements were taken but to no good affect.
    Then this year i had a visit from 2 dc's who invited me to give a statement to answer allegations of sexual abuse against my wifes daughter when she was 15,
    I had allready heard from the grapevine that she was planning to take me to family court and was going to muddy the waters to be sure of getting custody.
    During my interview the dc asked me if i had ever told my wife that i had sexually assaulted my neice when i was a child, i was absolutely gobsmacked, i denied this and all other allegations. at the end of the interview the dc said "we don't know why people make false allegations against other people, but we have to investigate these cases as we would all others"
    I now left the police station and was told i would either get a letter to say no further action or they would see me again.
    I waited for the postman every day until 1 morning 6 weeks later i was arrested in front of my son for 3 alegations made against me by the above neice which included rape.
    I told the dc's everthing i could remember about the affair, the alleged rape was in fact the last time we had slept together consentuously i might add just like all of the other times we had met up for sex. i told them intimate knowledge about her that only someone who had an intimate relationship with her would know,
    I left the police station on bail until early this month when i had to go back.
    During this time my mother had made a statement to the police saying that my father had told her of the affair and she had not said anything as it was best not to stir up trouble in the family. she was also asked in her statement wether she new i had assaulted my neice some time 16 -18 yrs previously, they said that my neice's mother had caught me assaulting her and that she had then told my mother.
    My mother can not recall ever having that conversation and nothing was ever said to anyone else in the family, which she told in her statement.
    When the dc was leaving my mother she said" well we have a lot of opinions but it all boils down to his word against hers"
    When i returned to the station to meet my bail agreement i was charged for the 3 allegations by my neice and her mother.
    I am totally disgusted that our system that is implemented to protect the innocent and punish the guilty,can be manipulated to the extent that the above is reversed.
    I am very lucky that i have had sound legal advice during these last few months without which i would have been easy meet for the grinder they call a judicial system.
    I am just now starting the court process, whilst in the middle of a child protection conference as social services see me as an "unassessed risk", as well as the war that i have found myself in with my now ex-wife.
    I often ask why,and how,and never can come up with any other answer other than malice and money which are both very large motives (ask the nazis).
    I have a realistic 50/50 chance of going to prison but no chance on this planet of ever truly clearing my name.
    I have decided to come out of the closet for many reasons 1 of which is to tell the world of our corrupt system which is sexist,and openly invites fraudulent allegations to be made against innocent people with the flimsiest of evidence, regardless of the consequences to that said person or there family.
    We are out there, we are in large numbers,the process must change, it must be us that changes it, no one else is going to do it, make yourself heard.

tfotsimdttm

you dont have to tell us, we are the minoroty, yet the more that are willing to be open the better our case, i wish you all the best

Comment

hi tfotsimdttm you have said everything right about our law all i can do is wish you well i hope you clear your name but if you have a battle like my son had god help you just stay strong and keep us up dated with your progress x

Comment

Working...
      X