retracted abuse allegations and new allegation made many years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retracted abuse allegations and new allegation made many years later

Hi everyone ,I had allegations made of sexual abuse etc and they were retracted ,so i never was arrested or interviewed.now many years later she has made another allegation this one more sensational than the first.are these conflicting statements if it gets to court can we see both statements thanks for any views on the matter

sadman

I'm assuming you have a solicitor on board? He or she will obtain the first lot of info and should be able to work with them.

Any idea why they were retract all those years ago?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

reply to questions

she wanted to leave home to go out with an undesirable youth she had a history of lying we rowed she left home a few hours later she made allegations.by making the allegations a relative felt sorry for her and let her live with them so the job was done.we have a solicitor acting for us who will be contacting the police shortly.been on bail over 12 months and heard nothing

Comment

12 months are a long period..... you must be stressed!
        My understanding is that with the historic accusation can take longer periods of time for the Police to prove something. I am only suggesting from my own experience.
        Good luck and stick aorund, I am sure others will chip in soon.

Comment

bailed again 14 months on bail and investigation been going on for 20 months

by the time i answer bail again it has been 14 months and the allegations have been under investigation for 20 months.we are all in a state of limbo.have collected a lot of evidence in that time but it is meaningless in the present time one allegation without any proof is all the cps need

Comment

I am so sorry to read this. But glad to read that you still have a fighting spirit.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

It saddens me to hear what you are going threw. In the case of my boyfriend, the girl admitted she lied yet they are still going forward with the charges. Im sure u will be able to get the previous accusations into court one way or another. Where I live there is a law called the Rape Shield and it prevents the defense from submitting certian evidence but does not stop the defense from asking questions, but, if the accuser lies, the evidence can then be submitted
              FOLLOW YOUR HEART, IT WILL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF LIFE AND YOUR DESTINY WILL FIND YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X