A negative post, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you RFLH.

I am aware that as long as I don't see my son my life will still be on standby.

I am getting used to receive ,not to accept and to fight back as before I would have said "Amen" and psychologically I feel stronger
    but unfortunately less confident.

When I read some of the threads less and less things are surprising me.
    I feel sorry for some and have some doubts about others.

Anyway I will keep on helping as much as I can.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

as long as you have hope you'll do fine.

Later this week I shall be speaking to one of my daughters that I've not seen/spoken to for 9 years - I am beyond happy - it still leaves me not seeing/talking to the other 4, but its progress, little by little.

Never give up or give in.

Your input is invaluable, please keep it up!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

This is exactly how I felt from the beginning until the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cud_k9f6tqk
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Fantastic ending to the video, bdc!
          I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

I couldn't end my thread in a negative way so I will share some good news.

I started to see my son last September two hours twice a months in a Cafcass office after I managed to prove that I was not the man she was describing.

I used the police statement where they nearly caught her lying regarding the false rape accusation.
            I used her sister's statement to the police which describes me as a good "chap" and she never witnessed any sign of violence between us.
            I used my witnesses statements and more evidence to prove that I was cumulating jobs and was working 69 hours a week instead of going out with friends.

I was unanimously found Not Guilty of rape so my solicitor said that she already showed her true colours in Crown and my barrister was always finishing the session by:
            "It is because she is lying to him (our son)".

Two weeks ago I went for the last time in County court (5 in total).
            Saturday at last I was able to take him out in the community without being supervised.

It took me only two years and five months to achieve this.

I would like to apologise for the spelling mistakes and lack of paragraphs all along my thread and to thank all the people who read my story,who supported me and someone who still gives me precious advice.

Regards.

Boys don't cry.
            Last edited by Boys don't cry; 9 September 2013, 03:50 PM.
            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

That's fantastic news BDC - you're an inspiration! Even your spelling's improved! (why is it so much better on other people's threads than on your own btw?)

You deserve more bananas

Comment

This is such good news for you but so unfair that you have 'lost' over 2 years with your son because of a lie
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Totally agree you are an inspiration, BDC .

Your story will continue to give hope to many who find themselves in the depths of despair, the way you were accused and cast out of your home with nothing and the heartbreaking separation from your son, yet found the strength to clear your name and begin contact again with your son is awe inspiring.

I would like to wish you every happiness for the future and thank you for the fantastic advice you have given myself and many, many others.
                  As you have stated detail was very important in your case and it has spurred me on to collect very detailed evidence should my husband be charged ( will be finding out any day now)

Best wishes

FS
                  The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    This is such good news for you but so unfair that you have 'lost' over 2 years with your son because of a lie
                    Totally agree with you. It's beyond comprehension that a woman would do this to the innocent father of her child and despite the damage to her own child . Lets hope you both get over it and that your son is forgiving if and when he ever gets to hear of it.

Comment

That's brought tears to my eyes - you have been a constant to us and your attitude to life will be a massive influence on your son's life. You have succeeded in your fight and you will be richly rewarded by knowing your sons is growing in to a great individual. The effects that his mum has had will be neutralised because of the good influence you will provide. I'm sure he will thrive because of who you are.

Very best wishes.

Comment

finally.

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                        I couldn't end my thread in a negative way so I will share some good news.

I started to see my son last September two hours twice a months in a Cafcass office after I managed to prove that I was not the man she was describing.

I used the police statement where they nearly caught her lying regarding the false rape accusation.
                        I used her sister's statement to the police which describes me as a good "chap" and she never witnessed any sign of violence between us.
                        I used my witnesses statements and more evidence to prove that I was cumulating jobs and was working 69 hours a week instead of going out with friends.

I was unanimously found Not Guilty of rape so my solicitor said that she already showed her true colours in Crown and my barrister was always finishing the session by:
                        "It is because she is lying to him (our son)".

Two weeks ago I went for the last time in County court (5 in total).
                        Saturday at last I was able to take him out in the community without being supervised.

It took me only two years and five months to achieve this.

I would like to apologise for the spelling mistakes and lack of paragraphs all along my thread and to thank all the people who read my story,who supported me and someone who still gives me precious advice.

Regards.

Boys don't cry.
                        Hi bdc.
                        So happy for you that this all too long ordeal has got you to a happier ending.
                        Not forgetting the kindness and hope that you gave me through my ordeal, whilst still suffering yourself.
                        I shall never forget all that you have done , and im sure many more shall second that.

May you have the eternal time and happiness that you longed for with your son and rightly deserve .

Best wishes,
                        b.m.h

Comment

Oh BDC - this is such amazing and heartwarming news...
                          You have showed tremendous strength of character throughout your awful ordeal and deserve every happiness for your future which I sincerely hope you will enjoy rebuilding with your son.......warmest wishes........MH xxxxx
                          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hey BDC.

Good to hear from you man!
                            Albeit with the very dry irony.
                            I wish you every happiness and continuing freedom with your son your future, and your present ....
                            I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Hi BDC
                              What a wonderful piece of news !! Certainly brightened our day !
                              Best wishes for the future xx
                              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                              X