A positive post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A positive post

I remember from Saffron that this website welcomes both negative and positive posts. Most folks (myself included) came crying to this forum, desparate for help and advice. Alot of us are here because this is our most desparate, alone times, probably fighting one of the hardest battles ever in life.

So I wanted to write a postive one, to bring some happiness back to many of us that is so sorely overdue. I just recently had a birthday and had a huge birthday party (50+ guests), I know it was a bit too much but the negative me was like "hey, you might not get to this next year"... but you know what, the postive me goes "you must keep up, you must keep fighting to the bitter end, so you can have another one next year, and for many years to come"

Never ever let the woman and the police ruin your life. We deserve better. One of my friends told me that the more desparate you look, the happier the woman becomes, and believe me she must be observing every step of our moves just as much as we have to fend her off. I feel the justice system is not justice at all, they are bullies, and will gang up on whoever that looks weak because they just want a victory, not the truth. I haven't been NFA'ed yet, but I am ready to move on. I look forward to see whatever the police or the woman will bring forward (or the lack of), I just can't let these people to continue ruining my life. I have too many other things to look forward to in my life (and better things to worry about)

I do agree that when this initially started, I wanted to end my life. You don't want to look at my medical bills right now for the knife marks all over my arms... its just stupid. I almost died in a car crash being so depressed. But the old saying goes: "Whatever doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!"

I wish everyone here to have a positive day. I am feeling pretty fine so far this morning and I am going to continue to work on my business. I read somewhere on Wikipedia that people who failed to kill themselves and been through adversities usually increase their income and happiness exponentially when everything is sorted out. I hope this will hold true for everyone of us

what a brilliant post pyschotic! Thank you so much for sharing it you're quite right in what you say. Most of us here have thought the dark thought when times were really tough, we're still here and most of us are stronger.

The best revenge is to live your life and be as happy as you possibly can be - 'they' think you will crumble and crawl away - how unnerving and disconcerting for them to know that you've risen above it and are carrying on regardless.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

great post hope you get your nfa soon

Comment

Working...
      X