No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can say all they like to whoever they like, it doesn't mean that tape won't go awol if it undermines their case.

One interview. Some have one, some have two, some have more. So what? Means nothing you can read anything from.

Concentrate on the more important issues, like gaining evidence to compile your defence, than questioning silly trivia like number of interviews.

Comment

Yeah i just feel like im trying to hang onto any thread of thought that this will be ok. What sort of things do you think would prove my innocence i gave the police a full and true account of what happened in my statement but i cant seem to think of anything that proves i didnt do it.

Comment

alright mate

just been readin more of your story its like lookin in a mirror and i bet i feel just like you my had feels like it will exsplode. my mat who i confronted about this told me not to worry as his mate had the same thing he got away with it cause the girl was seen on cctv going to work with him i would love to know how much this happens. this website has taken a weight off my shoulders. dreadin my bail **** thing is i have to come from germany for it on a bloody monday. still tryin to think of something to tell the wife.

Comment

"told me not to worry as his mate had the same thing he got away with it" That sounds as if he was guilty ........
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

It does a bit but prob just squaddy bad english if you know what i mean rather than intentional!

Comment

welcome to the world of whatever is said can be twisted!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                It does a bit but prob just squaddy bad english if you know what i mean rather than intentional!

If you do not choose your words with care when in the dock and in the witness box then it is likely you will be convicted.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Point taken RF. But it was neither of us that said that. I find that the way i feel about my case is such a rollercoaster of emotions i have just spent the weekend with my girlfriend and feel so horrible when we have to part ways due to work. I wish i could take comfort in the knowledge that im innocent but ive read more than enough stories contrary to that. I just dearly hope and pray that this can be over and be NFA,d soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                    "told me not to worry as his mate had the same thing he got away with it" That sounds as if he was guilty ........
                    RFLH i didnt mean to make it sound like that. im just not good at writing what im trying to say . Dont worry will be last comment i make will leave it for people with more knowledge. Was only tryin to help as me and billy have a very similar case. Good luck billy lad. Will let you know how i get on let me know what happens with you pal..

Comment

Will do mate. And good luck to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post

I've been away and got back last night hence the late response.

Billy, this was the bit I was referring to. People have to be very careful what they say as it can easily be misinterpreted.

Many people will say "he got away with it" meaning, "he did it but walked away scot free".

Comment

Yeah i see what you mean RF.
                          Well i have just driven back to camp for the last time before my bail date next week and I am absolutely bricking it!! Is there anyway i can find out what will happen before i turn up to police station as i dont know if i can bare the wait of another week.

Comment

Unless your solicitor has previous knowledge of what is going to happen (sometimes the police will advise them) then I am afraid that you will have to grin and bear it....

Sorry

Comment

Do they usually let the solicitor know beforehand? Thanks RF think this is gonna be a tough week i keep having nightmares of being charged.

Comment

If you sol knew, he'd of mentioned it to you. its only a week, you've hung on this long billy, just a few more days.
                                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X