Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of Date Rape Over A Year Ago. Please read and give advice

Hi,

Early 2010 I was invited over a 20 year old girls house to hang out and "party" with.
    I met her offline a couple weeks prior and noticed she was extremely interested in doing any drugs with me she could. At the time I was listening to counselors about not drinking or smoking pot and only taking my medications that I have been on almost my whole life. In the 2 week period of getting to know the girl I felt more comfortable and trusting over discussing my personal problems and explaining I am on medication for them. She was one of the many party girls out there that put there hand out whenever anyone has a prescription to "fun pills" as drug addicts call them.

So, I stupidly made the mistake to accept her invite and go over there with a couple of my pills for both of us to take. Everything went fine on the hanging out and talking part and even as I last remember we were both laughing, smiling and talking about silly stuff like intoxicated people do similar to drinking. The next thing that happened was I woke up next to her and got startled like "what the hell just happened" type of confusion. I had some relief wash over me when I noticed we were still both fully clothed, not sweaty and basically no indications that we could of possibly fooled around while we were intoxicated.

The girl was still asleep when I woke up and after I got my shoes on to leave, I leaned over her to nudge her to tell her I was leaving. When I turned around to the door her room mates were standing at the door looking at me with a weirded out look and when walking to the front door with them , I felt like one of them pushed me but, then again I was completely out of it and confused. I was so confused and concerned myself that I called the police and told them what happened. The police eventually showed up with the paramedics and took me aside. The police were extremely angry and aggressive and I walked them through the story as best as I could remember. I stated it was my fault and I took responsibility by calling the police but, it was also her own responsibility as well. They then said I was free to go and so I did.

The next morning I messaged the girl to say I was sorry the night was so incredibly messed up and how terrible I felt. She was not understanding and said her room mates saw me "on top of her". I didn't understand what she was talking about because, like I mentioned already we were both still fully clothed when I woke up. Later on that day it dawned me, were her room mates referring to when I leaned over her and tried telling her I was taking off? Well, turns out within the next two days a tremendous amount of people started making threats and I was now being called a "date rapist" even though I know just as well as the closest people in my life that I have to big of a heart to commit such an act. My music sales started to rapidly decline, friends started to disappear left and right and I became even more alone.

The next month a man part of this entertainment company here in town came to me wanting me to play shows for him but, I declined without him presenting a contract. After more personal threats from these "ravers" (note I am in the U.S) I decided the best option for me would be to move away to Seattle, Wa, which has an amazing music and art night life, not to mention a couple old child hood friends that live there. When I moved away, the man from the entertainment company flipped out for a period of time until he noted someone else can help "manage" me up there.

To skip forward Seattle did not work out and I was forced to come back to Arizona and try to live with a family member. The bus ride home turned to be one of the most horrific and traumatizing experiences ever in my life. The people riding on that bus turned on me out of no where and started saying things like "hes going to meet a nice boy friend where hes going" etc. I eventually went into a full blown panic attack and then into shock. When I came to it, I got off of the bus to immediately call paramedics and explain what felt like my heart was going to explode.

The paramedics came and took me to a hospital out in the middle of nowhere and when stabilized I was free to go. The only problem was I had no money, no cell phone battery, no water and of course no food. I set out and started walking with my laptop and travel bag. I kept walking hoping to god someone would help me out in the middle of no where but, they didn't. Half a day went by and I started to notice I was hallucinating most likely due to my heart beating out of control from panic and dangerous dehydration. I kept walking and accepting that my life was coming close to an end for two days, until I could not walk anymore and eventually collapsed on the side of the road.

I was awoken by four police officers wondering if I was even alive or not. I got up and tried explaining how long I have been stranded and what had happened to me and before I knew it I was taken to an insane asylum for mental recovery. They kept me there for five days before offering if I wanted to fly home or ride a bus home. I bravely chose a bus, most likely because I have a fear of flying as well.

Since August 2010 I have been homeless this whole past year with absolutely no support except guess who? The entertainment manager of a not really legit company. I was also just starting school for the first time in many years again but, having no car, barely enough money for a single bus route and absolutely never any money for food, school did not last more then a few months. I skate boarded mostly every where I had to go which was hard being medicated on drugs such as Opiates and Benzos.

A whole year has gone by of me living in and out of various roach motels and on the verge of suicide. I also have felt for many months I am being followed and didn't understand what the answer was until risking my life getting off of all medications/narcotics that include death in the withdrawll(especially for people like myself with a history of seizures). I believe this whole past year I have for sure actually been under an investigation due to that incident back in march 2010 but, however I have not been arrested(which I feel for some reason is coming soon).

The man who helped keep me alive and what not this entire past year I looked into and he actually owns 5-6 different businesses located here and in the state of California. He also has multiple different cell phone numbers and I am almost certain he is an undercover cop, fed or something with extreme high power to trap criminals. If I had actually the bare minimum family support I have now this past year, then maybe I wouldn't have given this man who's obviously against me so much personal information while being by his side many days for survival. I feel my life is completely ruined and there is no way even an attorney can possibly help, so I came to this forum for any positive advice or help possible.
    Last edited by Saffron; 18 July 2011, 08:43 AM. Reason: adding paragraphs for ease of reading

Hi there, this is a UK site so our laws are different but from what you say I can't work out howthe police are involved - in what capacity.

I want to explain a little about myself before I make a recommendation to you: I have a severe illness called Bipolar. When I am suffering either a severe up or down I have psychosis which involves paranoia, strange thoughts and voices.

Listen mate, I really think you need to go to the Doctors and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. I know a lot of medical care needs to be paid for in the U.S. but there are charities and some free treatment for indigent people (i.e. poor). I really think you are becoming severely paranoid from what you say. I am not a Doctor and can't diagnose you but this is where you are coming from. Drugs obviously make a bad situation worse and drugs like Methamphetamine,cocaine,ecstacy, any type of speed, methadrone, glue etc can trigger a very severe psychosis indeed.

Think about this - from your story I can't work out if you have been in the papers - how would people on a bus know? If you have been in the papers then maybe it happened, if not it was probably accute paranoia and hallucination. It is impossible to talk someone out of their psychosis but I really think you should consider what I'm saying. As for this guy being an undercover policeman, that is text book paranoid delusion.

I may have misunderstood you, but if I haven't you must seek psychiatric help ASAP.

Kind Regards
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the speedy response but, here in the U.S. if you are a suspect of a sex crime then no one has to inform you of being investigated. The bus incident didn't make much sense until understanding that when a case becomes federal then that type of situation can happen. This whole time I have felt its either police after me or organized crime individuals, which I am aware sounds pretty far out there but, when you are in the electronic dance music industry and affiliated with some of the big dogs around the globe, you meet some of the worst of the worst people. The dead give away is the fact what people knew from that bus incident is the same stuff random strangers approach me with at different shows I have played at this past year(which has been the only money keeping me alive). I don't use the drugs you have listed that cause paranoia and mental illness but, however I have been through an experimental stage in my earlier years. I have been seeking help ever since the day I noticed something was way wrong at age 21(the age serious mental illnesses take there course on males). Another thing I realized is the drug trafficking and drug use alone is absolutely disgusting in this state and I would not be surprised if that is the main reason the mans non legit entertainment business started here. He is always the first to know about someone who got arrested or is going to get arrested. He talks to me and behaves exactly how investigators/cops talk to trap there suspects into evidence for there crime or even a totally different crime from years ago. They also are allowed to legally smoke pot and do whatever it takes to convince a criminal he or she is NOT a law enforcer/informant. Yes, I know I seem completely out of my mind but, what a goldmine to the police if you really think about it. Guy has no support, is mentally disabled, is not to nice on the eyes to look at. So, who would believe me? Even hiring an attorney before an arrest like I am suppose to do is even a tricky one due to the whole story. I truly cannot distinguish who is really a friend or a "frenemy" but, I can tell who is watching me and investigating me. After all that is what they do in rare cases such as mine.

Comment

Hi Salmon, it just sounds like you are in a very bad place and truly need some help. There are dodgy people involved in raves etc but I think talking things over with a psych could be helpful to you as you are clearly suffering and it's not fair on you to be in such a bad place.

Kind regards
        Jen
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Well, then can you explain why two people from the past that know me and hate me for personal reasons would write me random messages April 2010 stating "you won't be able to talk your way out of this one..." and in August 2010 different person " There actually are people following you and you should play well at your next show because, it may be your last before going to prison where you belong."

now the second message I listed actually pissed off that person I many reasons to believe is an investigator, most likely due to it interfering with his investigation.

Investigators/undercovers receive fake identities legit enough to fool anyone. So, my final question is why does this man have multiple identities that when you google direct you to multiple businesses opperating in multiple states...

Comment

I can't explain those things Salmon - I don't fully understand your situation but your ex-friends sound like they are playing mind games and the last guy you mention just sounds dodgy as f***.

Regards
            Jen

Comment

Hi people, can anyone give advice to Salmon as I'm aware that I am approaching his issues from only my own point of view.
              Cheers
              Jen

Comment

Hi Salmon,I can't really offer any practical help, but I saw how smoking pot and skunk affected my son. He totally flipped out at 21 - convinced that he knew how the world was run, by magnetism apparently and was running around the streets in his shorts burning 'secret papers'. He used to spend hours looking at his eyes in a mirror trying to see the hidden trackers that were sending his thoughts to the CIA, the FBI and the CID.

In his world it was happening.

He used to say you could tell the E takers by the lumps behind their ears, because that's where they went when you swallowed them.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                X