And tomorrow it all begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And tomorrow it all begins...

First day of trial tomorrow. Solicitor is highly optimistic. There is only one witness for the prosecution other than the accuser! who says she never suspected anything. Then for the defence is my hubby, 4 family members, 1 best friend, 2 character references from work and scouts. A dvd interview where she doesn't seem to give a toss and thinks it's funny. Inconsistencies in dates and stories which our barrister has seen and wants to ask about. And to top it off hubby looks very nice in his suit feeling less stressed than the other week! Feeling quite positive. Just gotta pray the silly witch slips up in court! Would appreciate positive vibes for this week though

good luck noodles hope all goes well

Comment

Hold your heads high and proud. Good luck for tomorrow and please let us know how things progress.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Good luck and lots of positive energy comming at you from me.

Comment

Hello

Best of luck for tomorrow i'm sure the truth will come out! Just remember it's hard to remember a lie but the truth is easy x

Comment

Sending oodles of positive thoughts and prayers your way
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

be positive, think positive, my thoughts are with you, please let us know when the not guilty verdict is recieved

Comment

OOOdles of positive thoughts to you and yours Noodles.

Fight for the truth and the truth will shine out like a beacon in the darkest of nights.

Comment

Good luck for your hubby tomorrow Noodles x

Comment

How did it go Noodles?

Comment

I'd like to know too.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Erm, well I'm not sure tbh. Somethings she said was good some things she said she tripped up! She decided to tell everyone that when she stayed over hubbys when he had moved out they shared a single bed (at his parents) that was a shock! O and that when he had early starts he would sleep in her bed with her as not to disturb her mum - never mentioned before!! So not in police interviews. It's just hard as they have only her view and obv she was sticking to her story and now Im panicking that jury will believe her as this "poor girl who her mums boyfriend abused" and Im going to loose my husband I know, I know I'm jumping the gun just need to make sure hubby has a good night sleep tonight to give the best evidence he can 2moro. Thanks for all the support guys!

Comment

its hard to listen to the lies.

Try to keep positive, heads high and I hope all goes well for you both.

Comment

If the girl is now making accusations in the witness box which she has not previously made in her taped police interview your barrister should be able to wipe the floor with her:

i.e. "Is it not surprising that you didn't previously remember something as significant as this?"

"well I was confused, coz it happened so many times"

"If you can be confused about something as important as this perhaps you may also be confused about other things you have said!"

I not sure about the procedures at the court but if your husband can have a consultation with his solicitor and/or barrister about the discrepancies before the girl is cross-examined it will give them some ammunition.

Do remind your husband about the advice previously given in this forum (sorry I can't remember where it was or I would have linked to it) about looking at the jury when answering questions and being confident and unhesitant in his replies.

Very best wishes for tomorrow.
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

LISTEN TO THAT bob marley song ! don't worry about a thing...........................good luck g-d helps the innocent and love will find a way

Comment

Working...
                              X