Judges decision 2morrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judges decision 2morrow

Not been on for a while obviously due to what is happening. We have had the finding of facts now for the past 2 days and the judge is to give his findings in the morning, everyone is asking how we think it has gone but how can we say when it is one mans choice?! only he knows, i just pray to god or whoever is out there that the judge saw the truth! If there is something out there we will get through this and be able to grow strength to face criminal court in oct even though this is supposadly the worse of the 2?! Please all have fingers crossed for good news x

Fingers crossed for you pray that the outcome is in your favour x take care x

Comment

Hope all goes well for you. Hold your head high.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you for your replies, i'm so worried, one man holds the future of our whole family in his hands, I dare not think positive for fear of the worse out come. There is so much going through my head, few hours and we will have our answer. Dread to think how i'll feel in a few months when it's the criminal trail!!

Comment

Best wishes and good luck, i for one, will have my fingers crossed for you.
          Take care.

Comment

Best of luck... will be thinking of you, i know when i was in your predicament it helped to know that there were people in support and with me in spirit

Comment

Working...
            X