Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unanimous not guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could PM one or all - the message will eventually find its way to me. Thanks - I would be grateful and pleased to add to the growing list of good defence solicitors/barristers.
    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 28 June 2011, 01:57 PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

This is amazing news and just what I needed to hear as I'm feeling pretty down today so to see that someone has got the right result is very uplifitng. Enjoy the sunshine

Comment

Noodles

Originally posted by noodles View Post
        This is amazing news and just what I needed to hear as I'm feeling pretty down today so to see that someone has got the right result is very uplifitng. Enjoy the sunshine
        Hi Noodles,

Thanks the kind message that you sent, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope that things go as they should and that you get your lives back together, i'm of the opinion that people can see the truth in things fairly easily enough and therefore, i'm certain you will get the right decision. Please don't give up hope, during the trial things are good at some points and then bad at others but trust that the truth will be revealed. Your barrister is no mug, he/she will be expert at exposing lies from the accuser and when they get their teeth into someone who is lying, they don't let go.

Stay strong, and fight the evil that is the accuser...head on! This will be the toughest thing that has ever happened to you all, but the pressure will be overwhelming for the accuser and one slip of a lie will be pounced upon by your barrister. Just tell Lee to be himself, be up front and honest...to remind himself that he has done nothing wrong, and draw the strength that is needed to fight this, from the fact that he is completely innocent of the allegation.

I will think of you both, and will keep a look out on here for you.
        Love, good luck and best wishes to you all.

Corkycat

Comment

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Oh, its great to hear that another false accuser is not believed and the Jurys are now more aware that women can and do make false allegations.

I had a hard time coming down after the trial- luckily i was able to do this on holiday abroad however the dreams and the anxiety and having the attention span of a goldfish is still apparent -getting better now though.

my hubby has a new job and we are working on our relationship. i wish you all the best for your future too!! congrats

Comment

Originally posted by anxious View Post
            Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Oh, its great to hear that another false accuser is not believed and the Jurys are now more aware that women can and do make false allegations.

I had a hard time coming down after the trial- luckily i was able to do this on holiday abroad however the dreams and the anxiety and having the attention span of a goldfish is still apparent -getting better now though.

my hubby has a new job and we are working on our relationship. i wish you all the best for your future too!! congrats
            Hello Anxious,

Thank you for your message, we too have booked a holiday abroad (Kalamaki, Zante. Have you ever been?) and i can't wait...not too long now! It was apparent that the Jury saw straight through my accuser from the beginning, according to the one i spoke to after the trial...even though i could not sense anything during the trial other than the occasional rolling of the eyes from one or two of them. Although i remained extremely scared the whole way through this ordeal, i always found sanctuary in that i had the truth on my side, so i think that this is helping me now that this is all over, to slot back in to normality. I truly see my life in a totally different light now, and i look forward to the rest of it. I slept terrible for the next couple of days after the trial, at one point i woke up from an odd dream that i was free but only free in a dream within a dream and for only a short time, and for the rest of the dream (until i woke from it) it continued as though the ordeal was really still happening (if you follow me, bit confusing, sorry) i panicked for a moment but i have been fine since then.

I am happy that things are improving for you and that you are, at last, getting better. Wish your husband all the best with his new job from me please, it must be very encouraging and hopefully will help him to put the ordeal way behind you both. I was extremely lucky to have a boss with whom i have a very long and healthy working relationship with, he even attended my trial and gave evidence on my behalf!

I wish you both, the very best with the rebuilding of your relationship and please spare a thought for the fact that you have both lived through your horror, and come through the worst...together! The accuser who robbed you of the life that you would have had, replacing it with the ordeal that was, must not be allowed to take anything more from your relationship with your husband, so please don't let that happen, continue to work hard and i know you will win.

Best wishes and good luck!

Corkycat.

Comment

Working...
            X