X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update of events...Attorney General

deleted

Hello Mrs Unhappy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands plight of the extended time he has been given, my heart goes out to you, i'm not sure of another appeal, one place u want to try is HAAP (historical abuse appeals panel).

My son was 16yrs old when he was falsely accused by a 43yr old prostitute of attempted rape, he got 41/2 years for it, he is out now and on may 7th his licence runs out, but, he has Jordons Solicitors representing him, they have told him now, in about a couple of months we will have the dates for his appeal or re-trial he is not bothered my son which it is, we have battled a long 5 years trying to get a solicitor to help us and now found one in Raj Mawji, he went throughly through my sons case and told us we had a chance for an appela.

One thing about HAAP they will tell you if you will be able to appeal again, my advice to you is both you and your husband make a list of all the relevant details about his case i.e what was used and not used it all helps, down below i will give u the name and address of both jordons and HAAP and telephone numbers and i wish u all the look in the world.

The address of HAAP and Jordons is the same its,

Historical Abuse Appeal Panel
    4, Priory PLace,
    Doncaster
    DN1 1BP

Tel.No. 01302-309831
    (you will find this is an answering machine when u leave ur message give it a couple of weeks if u have not heard from them try again, they have been open just over a year so will be unindated with calls so be patient)

Jordons Solicitors tel.no. 01302-365374

They have the same address.

regards

sue1947

Comment

Working...
    X