ive been here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been here

i was accused a year ago today life was hell, lost a job in the Royal Navy, i dont belve in stress but what i was going thru was stressfull waiting for the all clear because knowingly u neva did anything wrong in the first place, wait for cps, wait for some infomation from someone, i never had a solicitor or anything because i didnt want 1 because i never did anything wrong, its realy bad that even now i still get asked about it, i hada new start a couple of month ago fresh start with the most amazing girl i never told her about my past ie rape case, now she has found out off a friend that knows and now this amazing lass has gone!! she said i should have told her
    *if i told her she would have run a mile
    because i havnt told her she has walked away turning her back on me.

the bad thing is people are too quick to say guilty until proven inocent yet the LADS/MEN that get accused get branded straight away, and i lost a well paid job out of it too i was on £32000P/A but because the mental and physical hell i was facing in work everyday i left.

I have tried to get the lass who accused me sued for defamation of charicter and also wasting police time, yet no 1 seems to want to help me try getting a claim in is there a way i can get some sort of compensation for the hell i went thru and still go thru, its all been NFAed but it always seems to get me!!!

i just want to give up on life even tho its been cleared.

Hi Craig

I have moved your post to a new thread so that more members can see it and respond.
    Most people think that once a case is NFAd, the falsely accused can move on. Sadly many here know it's much more complicated than that.
    Others will be along shortly. Hang in there.

Comment

its No further action now yet i still get.... for it. is there any way of getting some sort of compensation ie cival litagation? i met a new a girl thats amazing, i never told her about what happened a year ago as it was faulse and has been proven by cps and police yet shes gone mad and has had a masive fall out she isnt speaking or anything its been a year to the day today that i was arested over it but i stil get cram over it, ive lost a 32k P/A job serving in the Royal navy and inm jobless now its ruined my life!!!! is there a way of getting the cow back for what she did and is there a way to get some kind of compensation i shouldnt have to put up with this as its been NFA ed

Comment

it does take time just over a year for me i think you have good and bad days , i just know it could have been worse ,

Comment

Working...
        X