my next hurdle -> going to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my next hurdle -> going to US

my next hurdle is june 17, my best friend's bachelor party is in Las Vegas, but I've done enough research online that even with an arrest record the US can refuse entry, and it will leave a record with the US border so everytime i go to US it can be very painful

my lawyer said it should be ok to go because i am not charged and i've read a few others who said it shouldn't matter, but there are posts where it says i shouldn't go either... because of this woman she has effectively destroyed my life for at least this year

and if any of you ever go to Vancouver, Canada, you will this is such a small city, i ran into the woman at a restaurant last night. i freaked and i turned around and left, good thing i don't think she saw me. i think she was on a date with someone... while i am completely withdrawn from approaching females

my mom bought me a t-shirt today but i had to tell her to return it, she doesn't know all the crazy knife marks on my arms... she was disappointed but my friend say its better not to let her see my arms...

i am so disappointed and angry at myself for all the pain i have caused my family
Working...
X