No announcement yet.

Wives, girlfriends, parents, THANK YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wives, girlfriends, parents, THANK YOU!

I started this thread because I wanted somewhere to publicly thank my wonderful wife for the love and support she has given me through this terrible ordeal.
    I don't think I could have made it through without her. Your a star Babe, I love you and I'm sorry I put us through this. I love you so much, and am truly appreciative of you unshakeable support your given me. Xxxx

To all the other wives girlfriends and parents I see on this forum, you should know how much your appreciated, the accused may not be telling you right now because of the stress but we wouldn't make it without you.

Thanks Raptorace!

Comment

Bless you x

allatsea

Comment

what a lovely bloke you are!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raptorace View Post
            I started this thread because I wanted somewhere to publicly thank my wonderful wife for the love and support she has given me through this terrible ordeal.
            I don't think I could have made it through without her. Your a star Babe, I love you and I'm sorry I put us through this. I love you so much, and am truly appreciative of you unshakeable support your given me. Xxxx

To all the other wives girlfriends and parents I see on this forum, you should know how much your appreciated, the accused may not be telling you right now because of the stress but we wouldn't make it without you.
            You didn't put her through it, that was your accuser, but yes I agree with you 100%, without the support from my wife and family, I know for a fact I wouldn't be here now.

Comment

Working...
            X