Husband falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband falsely accused

Hi not sure if I should put this here or not but I need some advice, my husband was working in a womans house, for some reason she let him touch her breasts, she then told her friend and her friend phoned his work, where he has had to resign and then she phoned police, my husband is now being accused of sexual assault and he has to appear in court in 3 weeks, there was no witnesses and he has never been in trouble before, I am now going to lose my house as we have no money coming in and I dont know if he will end up in prison or not, any advice would be great, Thanks

Hello

First of all you should REALY make ure own thread on falsely accused of rape.... but anyway ure parter just need's to argue the point that she let him touch them..... but i DOUBT he will go to prison for it i seen sumone with basicly the same trouble befor and was worried about prison someone linked them to a page that said they wont go to prison for that crime but will go on sex offenders reg hope this helps

DT

Comment

Hi Mowalk
      I have moved your post to a new thread so that more members will see it and be able to respond.
      Saffron

Comment

Working...
      X