Nfa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa!

I'm still getting over the fact I was NFA'd!!!

Although I do feel rather strange now.

Almost a mixture of euphoria / relief and lingering despair.
    I'm emotionally drained.

need to rub off some of your good NFA luck

i am sure you are overzealous with joy.... i wish i can be like u soon

Comment

that's a feeling that will last a while Oldjoe - go with it - its normal!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

psychotic

Hey, seriously man there is light at the end of the tunnel!
        my situation looked so bleak at times and I felt like giving up!
        But you just got to keep on trucking through to when you return for bail.
        This is the worst thing to ever happen to me, but at the same time one of the best, I feel like a new man; reborn, it has opened my eyes to what is important in life and what is not so important.

Comment

really happy for you, enjoy your life now looking forward to the time when i can do the same and see those words NFA

Comment

Great news !!!!

Oldjoe
            Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker, have been away! This is great news It's going to take a while for you to get over what you have been through and you are going to feel an awful lot of emotions, that is quite normal. Take things slowly and you will get your life back on track.

Comment

i heven't heard from the police yet

Oldjoe

no news is good news? any news is death new.... i feel so motivated in life now

Comment

No news is good news in these Situations, unless their going to give you an early NFA.

Comment

Hello

I agree with u there OldJoe

Comment

Any idea what causes plod sometimes to give an early NFA and sometime it takes 5 months or more?

Comment

Hi

Hello, in the time ure on bail they try to gather up as much evidence against u as they can. so obviosly if there not getting eveidence it will end quickly but if there geting some sort of evidence they will keep goin untell they have it all

Regards DT

Comment

But there simply can't be any 'evidence' cos it did not happen. That is what confuses me. The only 'evidence' was phone messages / texts, none of which corroborated her version of events. And those were accessible on day 1 cos they seized my phone and my laptop. So why 5 months?

Comment

Originally posted by felix View Post
                          And those were accessible on day 1 cos they seized my phone and my laptop. So why 5 months?
                          My PC, laptop, & phone were seized for examination & the OIC told me I'd get my phone back quickly (in fact it was 3 months!) but said there was a 6/7 months delay in processing computers, & so it proved.

If there is a similar delay in your area this might explain the 5 months, the CPS won't consider the case until they have all the evidence (inc. anything from the computer) in front of them so it may be another month from when the laptop was examined before a decision.
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

they seized my computer and my cell phones too

good thing i have another older laptop to work with... but have to buy another cell phone meanwhile... these things no only damage u emotionally, financially too!

i think similar to Britain, here in Canada the police are trying their best to gather their evidence. its been a week since they searched my place and still no charges have been laid (cross my fingers), i don't really know what the police is doing. my lawyer said they might press charges but the longer it takes, the weaker the case. so in that sense no news is definitely good news

oh the headache... we must continue to support each other

Comment

Thank you for your support

thank you for your words of encouragement! in times like this you are right, it made me look at life very differently. now all i care about is my family and getting thru this and prove my innocence! this website is turning out to be a great resource since i do not want to talk about this with most of my friends yet (its not public knowledge) and i definitely will not give up!

Originally posted by OldJoe View Post
                              Hey, seriously man there is light at the end of the tunnel!
                              my situation looked so bleak at times and I felt like giving up!
                              But you just got to keep on trucking through to when you return for bail.
                              This is the worst thing to ever happen to me, but at the same time one of the best, I feel like a new man; reborn, it has opened my eyes to what is important in life and what is not so important.

Comment

Working...
                              X