Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello All, I've been reading this website for quite a while now! just want to say what a HELP u are for a start! and secondly my partner has been accused of rape i'm realy not wanting to disguss on the forums as it's a VERRY sensitive case and i'm quite sure if the person who made the alligation read it they wud know who i was straigt away! so please is there anyway to private messege someone that can help?

Hi Doubletake, I don't think you can PM anyone until you have made a certain number of posts. You can give some basics, but witholding any info which would identify your situation.
    Kind regards
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi Jen

Hello, thank's for the responce! REALY though i wish i could give some basic's but the only basic i can give is he has been accused and charged and due to appear in crown court! with nemours charges upon him! if i was to give more detail then the person who accused him will know it's him with me goin much further than what i have done allready! x

Comment

Hi Doubletake, if you make some comments on other people's posts I think that will bring your number of posts up to the point where you can pm people.
        Best wishes
        Jen
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi Jen

Hello, Ok i shall give it ago

Comment

Hello

Hello by the way i can now send and receve private messeges! x

Comment

Hi DT
              You can't use the PM facility for at least 5 posts and 10 days after joining. This is to deter spammers.

Comment

Hi DT,

I have pm'd you a template Defence Statement.
                This should get your team on their toes!!!

Comment

Working...
                X