accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys
    its been nine months now and ive still not heard anything from the police this waiting is awful.

garry

Comment

I shcan't spellould try to put this behind you. Its a long time for them to wait if she went there.

If she was trying to mess with your head, then she's done a bloody good job on you.

Please avoid getting yourself into a position where this could happen again. If you look through the threads you'll see that drink plays a huge part.

Go and enjoy Christmas and write this year off and start afresh next year - a little older and a lot wiser!
      Last edited by RFLH; 1 December 2011, 06:27 AM. Reason: can't spell
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I agree with RFLH. 9 months is a looooong time between the accusation being made and an arrest, especially as they presumably know your name.
        If the police do come knocking on your door I would suggest you have a good case for abuse of process....she (allegedly) reported to the police within days of the "assault" and they have still not arrested you 9 months later? ridiculous!

It isn't uncommon for a genuine victim to change their phone number after making a report, but I do find it suspicious that she didn't inform Plod about this.

Are you certain that the witness is telling the truth? Do you know him well and do you trust him?

I would try not to worry too much about this. Easier said than done, I know! Try to put the year behind you and start 2012 with a clean slate. Stay away from situations where you could potentially be vulnerable to this kind of allegation.

Good luck.

Comment

All talk maybe? Move on and if it comes up, deal with it then.
          Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
          X