accused and awaiting outcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accused and awaiting outcome

My wife accused me of long term rape and assault involving knives and all sorts of things, for no reason that I know of, or have managed to work out in the last two months. Went to work one morning, everything as usual, then after work, bam, 3 CID officers arresting me for rape and assault.

Spent around 96 hours in police custody, had the full forensics job done on me, kept on suicide watch because of what my wife had said about me. Didn't have a Sol when in police custody (didn't think I needed one as hadn't done anything, idiot). Had 6 charges made against me by the police. Eventually taken to the court to see if I was getting bailed/remanded, have to say couldn't see with the horror film style things she said i'd done that i'd be getting cut loose. To my surprise however spoke to Sol (good one) at the court and released on fiscal instruction, never even saw the guy, wasn't taken out of holding to speak to fiscal. Released from the court then and there, no restrictions, no bail, no idea what the hell was going on.

Have kids however so release was just the start of the nightmare and am now neck deep in SS workers, doctors, police, domestic abuse officers, am sure you all know what i'm talking about. Have had some seriously dark moments waiting to see what is going to happen, know I shouldn't face charges as she gave very detailed accounts of what happened (none of which did), changed her story drastically several times, and said things which should be easily proven untrue. On top of all this she has a long history of anorexia, self harm, medication abuse and a couple of attempted suicides (of the attention seeking kind). Starting to think she has a really serious underlying mental condition (or is just pure evil) and just hoping somebody spots it soon.

Spoke to the DCI in charge recently and all evidence is now with the fiscal, bar a couple of results that should be back in within days. Supposedly I will find out my fate within a weeks time and the DCI told me to give him a call after a week to discuss it with him. Get the feeling they know the score and seemed awfully nice to me on the phone considering what the accusations are, SS also seem to be on the ball, just hard not to be filled with self doubt all the time. Most of all want my kids away from her so they're safe. Just starting to really struggle and panic with all of this, currently have lost my wife, kids, home, job and self respect/confidence. Hard not to when you've sat the wrong side of the table in a police interview for rape.

Good luck, I hope it works out fine for you. Try not to let it all get you down as it is very depressing and daunting. However you know the truth and eventually it will be over.

Comment

I am in a simiar position. Lost everything following arrest at work for false allegation of rape from my wife.

Sounds like you have a lot of positives. keep strong. You are innocent. Hold your head up high. I hope that the tables turn soon and you are exonerated. Then you can focus on protecting your children.

Best wishes
      SH

Comment

sorry to hear that you are in this awful situation. You will find people on this forum that are extremely knowledgable and supportive, and i hope you have some positive results soon. keep strong and stay positive, dont give up! H.

Comment

Really sorry to hear of another man in this situation. It is not not easy to go through this. I cant believe that there are such twisted people who can cause so much hurt.
          Am lucky in that my childrens residence has never been questioned i wish you luck with this.
          We are waiting for my husbands trial to begin- i hope your allegation never gets this far. i wish you luck -be strong

Comment

Thank you for all your support and kind words. Is awful for anyone to be in this position, but at leat thanks to this site we know wer're not alone and there is help out there. Best luck and wishes to all in your own fight and will keep you updated of any progress.

Comment

Out of interest brokenman, are you in Scotland?

If you are the law is rather different to that here in England. I do know of at least one Scots support group.

http://www.freewebs.com/justiceforallinnocents/

It does take a couple of minutes for the site to download so don't worry if it does not suddenly appear.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well spotted RF, I am indeed in bonny old scotland, although it's a tad gloomy just now. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X