No Further Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Further Action

Hi i was NFA'd today insufficient evidence. Thanks to all the information here and also big thank you to people like Margaret at FASO who have been very supportive all through this. I would also like to add that the DC in charge of my case has treated me with respect all the way through so there are some good Police Officers out there!

It is so good to hear some positive news for a change! Yes Margaret is a true star in every sense of the word.

Don't be surprised if you end up with conflicting emotions - it is all perfectly normal considering what you have gone through.

Take care and please keep coming back for support, and maybe to offer support too.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Great news Disbelieve!
      As RF says, don't be surprised if the euphoria wears off and you start to feel nagry/depressed/confused - it's normal after such an ordeal.

Comment

that's brilliant news, we could do with more like that.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thats Great news

Comment

Great news for you & good that you have no bad feelings about the police; they are walking a tightrope in these sort of cases.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

That is good news. Congrats and best wishes.
              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

That's fabulous news!! Good for you!!

Comment

fantastic news
                  "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

How long did it take for your case to be NFA'd?

Comment

From when you where arrested.

Comment

Oldjoe

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it can take weeks, even months for a case to be NFAd. Don't live each day expecting to get the phone call saying "it's all over". My husband was bailed for 14 weeks before he learned his fate. And as far as I know that is a relatively short period of time. Some members have waited for over a year.

What I can tell you is that it's astonishing what you can learn to live with. Right now you feel that your world is crumbling, but believe me, in a couple of weeks time you will honestly be able to cope with it. You will still be scared, but you will be able to function.

Keep fighting. You'll be OK.

Comment

Just wanted to agree with saffron, your case can take a while before the cps reach a decision , you need to stay positive , I know how difficult it is , keep coming on for help when needed

disbelive , well done in you getting an nfa , hope everything works out for you

Comment

Got told today I have to wait about 4 weeks before anything is going to happen. I can't cope at all!
                            this is killing me, can the Drs give me any sedatives or anything?? I think I am going to go crazy. like absolutely crazy

Comment

Congrats to Disbelieve

Old Joe, you must go to your GP and explain what is going on and how it is affecting you mentally.

Your GP then has a number of choices to help you. Possibility of anti-anxiety drugs/sleepers/Anti-depressants/counselling. Or a mixture of these.

As you are only 19 (if I remember correctly) you might find S/he is reluctant to give you drugs - the first 2 are for short term only and do not help the issue at hand. With the anti-depressants they are for longer but you have to see that your mood is due to the things that are going on in your life. If you were bouncing around the place, happy as Larry - that would not be an appropriate response to your situation. Feeling like S*it is an appropriate (although unwelcome) response to the s*hitty situation you find yourself in.

If your mood is consistently low for 2 weeks, than they might consider anti-depressants. Counselling would be good, but unfortunately there is quite often a long waiting list. However, if you phone your local MIND they can sort out someone for you to talk to very quickly and you can see them a lot. In times of desperation (middle of the night, can't sleep, fears going round and round), then phone the Samaritans - they are very good for times like these.

Keep coming here as people truly understand and there are a lot of very experienced people here.

Jen x
                              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                              X