accused of rape(need good help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accused of rape(need good help)

Hello i got accused of rape, i had sex with a woman that i did not know in a hotel. She stopped the sex in the middle and than went out the room than later that day police came to my hotel and arrested me now i am on bail for 8 weeks and i dont know what to do. when the police came first to my hotel i lied to them that i did not had sex with her but later in the interview i said i did had sex with her and it was with her permision which is the truth.

Hello needgood,

I'm sorry to hear of your situation but you have come to the right place for some really good advice and lots of support.

Someone will be along to answer any questions you may have.

Comment

thanks midnight

and to other people can they please advice a good laywer for this kind of stuff.

Comment

Hi Needgood

If you post up the county you live in (not the town/city/village) there may be someone who can advise.

Comment

i live in london, i really need a help.

Comment

Tuckers of London - I have heard they are really good.

Comment

thanks saffron if anyone else knows more please tell me more.

Comment

EBR Attrich - They have a website where you can get contact details,highly recommended in this type of case.

Comment

the other thing is that will i be in trouble for first lying to the police officer and than tell in the truth in the interview.

Comment

which solicitor do you guys recomend:

vince reveglia of EBR Attridges or edward jones of Hodge Jones & Allen?

Comment

hi there

Im sorry to hear what your goimg through. Hell does not even come close. You do need a good lawyer. My advice is to go for the best, not probably your local ones. This type of case requires expertise. I recommend Hadgkiss,Hughes and Beale. They are based in Birmingham. Look at their website and im sure you will agree. They also do legal aid. Good luck x

Comment

Originally posted by needgood View Post
                        which solicitor do you guys recomend:

vince reveglia of EBR Attridges or edward jones of Hodge Jones & Allen?
                        Gerry Macdonald of EBR Attrich - excellent man ,very proactive.

Comment

It really depends on the area you are currently living in or where any trial would take place.
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

well i am in london and the trial will be in south yorkshire

Comment

So you are better off getting a solicitor from around the South Yorkshire area, unless you are paying privately, as public funding will not pay for the solicitor and his/her agents to travel with overnight stops for the trial.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                              X