good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news

had a phone call from my solicitor at about 3:30pm today and I've had good news.

I'm being cleared of rape after 5months!

just got to go cop shop tomorrow to get everything 100% sorted

I hope this gives hope to others who have been falsely accused. thank you for the support you've given me

Brilliant news! Have a drink for me!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

wonderful - 2 in a day --- more please!!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Congratulations to you TG. Excellent news!
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Thats excellent news, im made up for you.

Comment

brilliant news!
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Chuffed for you! Now you can start rebuilding your life. Please come back if you need to xx

Comment

allatsea

Comment

Really great news for you after all this waiting!!!
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

it turns out that they couldn't find any evidence to suggest that I'd raped and/or assaulted her. saying the events supposedly took place over 3 years ago and the items they confiscated from me were under a year old, they wouldn't have found anything even if the events had taken place.

I'm wondering now if I should take some action towards receiving compensation from my ex, as I know she is now working and myself and my partner have both lost our jobs since I was arrested and as a result of it. I also know that it was a malicious accusation as she had got rather close to my partners ex-husband who has been wanting me to get sent to prison for a sex offence for about 6months prior to my arrest (he's a sex offender), as he stated in multiple letters

Comment

Great news !!!!

TG thats great news

Comment

hey good news.... my question is ... will solicitor come to know about decision before appearing infront of police i mean before reporting to police on bail date???

Comment

Working...
                        X