Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Urgent] Advise Needed Please

Hello Everyone,
    My story is a very strange and unbelievable. My ex-wife made a claim that I raped her. Yesterday she contact me online and she ask me to have sex with her? I just tell her you want me to sleep with you?????? "Because I got really shocked of what she is saying". Then I close the conversation. I want to report that to the police but I'm afraid if they tell me that you breach your bail as my condition bail have a command of not contacting her directly.
    I've a proofs that she is trying to speak with me online there are a chat logs before two days. I didn't answer any of them but she didn't mention anything about sex in the text conversation but on the voice one which I recorded she said I want you. I want to sleep with you.

I tried to ask my solicitor and they said why you tell her "You want to sleep with me?" by this you are admitting to breach the bail. I'm looking forward for your help please.

PLS

I am reading what you have wrote and cant seem to find out the info i am looking for.

1. Have you already been arrested and placed on bail for Rape?

2. If so what were your bail conditions.

3. Could you give some background on the events and dates, please be aware Police monitor this site very closly.

The reasons I ask you to give me this info, is i recently went through the same sort of situation and had my ex contacting me through various sites and through different means whilst i was on bail.

If you are on bail and you have entered in to a conversation of sorts, this could be deemed a breech of bail has taken place and yes you could be liable to arrest if the officer dealing with this deems it.

If this happens, you can be arrested 24hours max before they have to take you before the Courts with the facts, it would be down to your Solicitor to present the facts.

This happened to me while in bail and I was a nervous wreck. You MUST and I cant STRESS this enough engage in no conversation with her, if she contacts you on the computer do not respond, even if you think it will help, Instead obtain screen shots of the attempted contact and have copies as the Police can and will cease this, it also can go missing. Pass this to your Solicitor asap for his file.

If she contacts you on the telephone and its on a unknown number hang up, but note the time date and type of number. This can play a vital role, as any number can be traced even if it has been witheld.

You need to be strong and prepare your case. If the worst happens keep a open head, dont be worn down and most important obtain a good Solicitor.

Hope this helps

Gareth
    Last edited by LS; 7 November 2010, 01:17 AM. Reason: Removed references to PLS's location/area for his protection

Comment

Thanks for the reference Gareth.

I wonder if you would refresh my memory, were you NFA'd or found not guilty? I am always looking to add new solicitors and barristers to my list of recommended.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Gareth589

PLS stated that his ex-wife has accused him of rape. He also stated that she contacted him online, inferring that it was an unsolicited msn/IM message.

From these facts, it is safe to assume that his bail conditions state that he must not have any contact with her, this is usually worded "direct or indirect contact" so there is little need for him to elaborate here, or with dates or times.

PLS

This exact same thing happened to me - the other party sent me an unsolicited msn message, and when I didn't respond, they fabricated a Word Document, and inserted fictitious threats and then went to the police saying I had sent threatening remarks and that the Word Document was a copy of the Messenger Log. When I explained to the police what a genuine Messenger Log had on the top and bottom of it, and told them to check what I had told them, they just ignored me and had me remanded to prison.

I was in prison for 4 months before the cps barrister thought it odd that there was no proof to back up the Word Document (like a copy of the genuine MSN Messenger log) and the case was dropped when the other party then claimed they threw their hard drive away.

Now, due to the nature of the accusation she has made against you, ANY contact with your ex-wife would be a breach of your bail conditions.
        My advice to you would be to remove her from your IM/MSN address book so that she cannot make contact. If you cannot do that, then log off from your IM/MSN until the end of proceedings.

If she manages to send you a message, and it is received by your account, then potentially she could make up a false document and put anything in it she likes and say it's from you, and then you're in prison.
        The ONLY other way around this is to have a video camera recording all the time you are online, but even that's not foolproof.

TO ALL - Please DO NOT post any details of your location, or other's location here. ESPECIALLY in PLS's situation. By all means help and advise, but be mindful of that person's situation and of any effect your post could cause.
        If you have information you would like passed on, such as a solicitor which has the town name in its website name, then please send me or any of the Mods a PM and we can email it to PLS. Far better that than by posting it in public and putting him at risk.
        Last edited by LS; 7 November 2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

thank you for help the problem is my solicitor performance is very bad, that's why im asking here she still contacting me and i would like to know if someone advise me to get the computer to the police station to be analysis by an expert. i got tried of that and i hope to get your help

Comment

PL5, check the email address you registered here with. I sent you an email a few days back, which has a recommended solicitor in it.

Comment

From what I can see you have not yet been charged so unless your are lucky enough to find a solicitor who will help you pro bono then you will just have to sit it out.

I would not do anyhting about your computer - if the police are not interested in it then your best bet is to sit tight. If you are charged your solicitor will be able to have the computer analysed by a forensic expert.

A solicitor was posted up here but unfortunately LS removed the details. If you were not quick enough to see those details on her before they were removed please post up here and I will try to find a way of getting them to you.

Comment

RF the content of those posts was emailed to PL5.

Comment

Clearly he's not received it, hence my post.

Comment

PL5, I recommend that you take screen shots of the correspondence she is sending to you and then give them to your solicitor (but keep a copy for yourself!) You can give a copy to the police if you wish, but PLEASE send a copy to your sol before you send a copy to Plod. Do not, under any circumstances, reply to any of her messages...that could be seen as you "contacting" her, even if she instigated that contact.
                    If the contact is via text message, save it in digital format elsewhere - forward it to a friend or to a different phone, if you have one. Above all, keep a provable record of each time she has tried to contact you.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                      Clearly he's not received it, hence my post.
                      Or not checked his email, there's a difference.

Comment

PL5 I have just re-sent you an email with the solicitor details again.

Comment

How'd you manage that? I've been trying and it wouldn't let me - or post in the visitors messages.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

RFLH, I'll pm you.

Comment

PL5
                              I did leave some info, LS found it in your best intrest to edit this due to the Police monitoring the site. I know your frustrations with finding a good Solicitor. Please contact LS as they have details of a good solicitor and barrister. If I can help you ask them to mail me as I'm in your region.

Gareth

Comment

Working...
                              X