advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed

hi to all, does anyone know of a solicitor in the norfolk area who works in the field of false rape claims, as i am now under investigation for rape. the police know she has lied to me and them as they have some proof of this now, but i am still worried for me and my family as i cant prove everything that happened so she is free to lie still, she has also made a claim against another man and he is facing trial now (she told me this, herself) my worry is the police will suppress this so they stand a better chance of a conviction on this other guy then charge me, i'm trying to find out who the other guy is so i can help him aswell, i have instructed private investigators to try and find out but hve had no joy so far as this girl is 14 and the she has accused her step father so it will not be reported anywhere, is there any help out there ?
    i can reveal the whole story if anyone is interested and people on here learn from my mistakes maybe ?

http://www.malletts.com/contact_malletts_solicitors.html

There was a Pat Wiles there some time ago who was highly recommended to me. I don't know if she is still there.

If the complainant has had somebody else prosecuted for the same alleged crime, and he is denying it, then the jury has a right to know about that.

Once you have been here for ten days you will be able to use the Private Messaging function. When you can do that please PM me and I'll see if there is anything I can do to help. You must keep posting as I do not help people who do not support other people.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi rights fighter

hi and thank you for your response i will post as much as i can about what has happened and try to be helpful to others that are going through this hell, there are a million words that i want to write but i'll try and keep it short.

Comment

Hi Eastwood, This is something that the prosecution should disclose as it undermines their prosecution case, especially if he is found not guilty. My son had the prosecution disclose a previous allegation 3 weeks before we were supposed to go to trial.
        The fact that you know about it helps as your solicitor can push for the information. keep coming back and write everything that you can remember down. Please remember that the police are not there to prove your innocence but to collect evidence to support a prosecution, They will disregard anything that supports your case. I was told that evidence that supported my sons story was "irrelevant" and plod did not test any of the forensics that were collected by us as Plod did not bother to look for evidence that my son had told them was there.

Comment

hi

hi worried father thanx for the info, the police do try there best to mkae you look as guilty as poss and ignore important facts, it was infact the girl who told me about the other rape alligation, and she didnt tell the police that she told me as you could see it in there faces, also she told them we met on facebook and arranged to meet up so i told them about the (false) dating site profile she made claiming she was in her 20's, much to there annoyance they have now seen this and printed a copy off to confront her with it and hopefully they can retrieve the txts form my phone asking for a picture of her so i know who i'm looking for ? so that should go some way to show that i didn't see any pix of her as she didn't send one, just what is wrong with these girls, is it for attention ? but they destroy lives, many lives and just dont seem to care, how is your sons case looking ? i hope all goes well and keep me upto date if you can please. take care.

Comment

Eastwood, make sure you take screen shots of her dating profile. Whatever you do, don't just hand helpful evidence to plod - they will often "lose" it.
            Make copies of anything you give them and store it somewhere safe - NOT in your own home, and ideally with your sol.

Good luck.

Comment

hi

hi saffron the police did take a copy of the profile to confront her with but i fear they have removed it themselves, so i'm trusting them on that one as everything else, i'm just in shock still as is my daughter, she is supporting me through this and can back me up on some points, she was truley attacked at this age so she is fuming at this person now. thank you for the advice though.

Comment

If you care charged you should be entitled to a forensic expert to examine the computer. Electronic footprints will have been left regardless of something being deleted.

Comment

yes, they have my laptop and phone wich is a good thing as it will prove that i am telling the truth and she is lying, the police do know she has been lying to them but the fear is they will ignore the lies and try and stick with the things i can't prove or back up so it's just my word against hers, damn this person for doint this to my family.

Comment

is there anyway i can retrieve my hotmail records from my account from a different pc as there should be evidence in there that can further prove my inocence, sorry for the spelling, any info on this matter would be great, thanx everyone.

Comment

Hi Eastwood
                      If it is a hotmail account you should be able to log in anywhere, Libraries are good as plod would find it difficult to seize the computer. I have logged in before in spain as well as england and on 2 different pcs.
                      I would suggest that you write down everything that you can remember as well. the worst part is the waiting as it can take an age. We go to trial in a fortnight nearly a year after the arrest.
                      Good luck and keep coming back we are here to support you
                      WF

Comment

As long as they haven't been permamently deleted you can access hotmail from any computer. deleted items stay in a deleted file on the account (says 'deleted' on the left hand side under inbox, sent items etc) for a little while (about 2 weeks i think) but after that they are gone and hotmail can't receive the majority of deleted items even if the police ask them to.
                        "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

As friday says, you can access your Hotmail messages providing they have not been deleted from any computer. YOu woudl have to use webmail rather than Windows Live Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by worriedfather View Post
                            Hi Eastwood
                            If it is a hotmail account you should be able to log in anywhere, Libraries are good as plod would find it difficult to seize the computer. I have logged in before in spain as well as england and on 2 different pcs.
                            I would suggest that you write down everything that you can remember as well. the worst part is the waiting as it can take an age. We go to trial in a fortnight nearly a year after the arrest.
                            Good luck and keep coming back we are here to support you
                            WF
                            oh my god, a year !!!!!! how have you survived for that long ? you and your son must be very very strong, i dont think i could do that with all that worry, thanks for the advice about trying to get my e mails but i generally delete my old ones, i just wondered if hotmail could have helped me, nevermind. i wish you well when the trial starts and will hope for the best for your son, let me know how things go but i'm sure you will update everyone on here

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                              As friday says, you can access your Hotmail messages providing they have not been deleted from any computer. YOu woudl have to use webmail rather than Windows Live Mail.
                              thank you i will look into it today and see what i can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X