My Ordeal is nearly at an end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ordeal is nearly at an end.

Well about 18 months ago I posted on this site when I found myself the victim of a false rape allegation. I tried to end the relationship with my X girlfriend and asked her to move out of my house.

She decided to make an allegation and then get a court Non Molestation order stopping me from returning home. The court would not remove the order whilst I was on bail so I was left paying for a 9 acre property with a girl who had now moved in anyone she could to make some rent and I could do nothing about it. During this time she stole every item I owned from the house and forged the log books for a new Porsche 911 and a BMW motorbike into her name.

By the time the police started to listen to what I was saying it was too late and everything was gone. When I was off bail and went back to court to get her out the court decided she was now a squater and I need to follow another lengthy process to get her out. Basiclly I was screwed it took over a year to get her out and at the end of it the house was ruined.

So during the investigation it was found that she had made false allegations in the past but at the time no one believed me as she was the local vet and very popular in the area. So today the case starts and hopefully there will be justice not just for me but for the other men she made the allegations against 2 whom I have now met.

The case starts today in Guildford Crown Court

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/xhibit/guildford.htm

<name removed> hopefully she will get a custodial sentence.
    Last edited by webmoo; 13 September 2010, 02:17 PM. Reason: Personal details removed - The inclusion of names is not permitted on this forum.

Hi Hedgecroft

I am possibly being a bit dim (it has been known!) but do you mean that your ex is standing trial for attempting to pervert the course of justice? Or that you are being tried for "raping" her?

Either way, I wish you well. please let us know how you get on.

Saffron

Comment

She is on trial

My x is now on trial for perverting the course of justice. I'm now just a witness in the case being brought by the CPS. I was lucky that the police marked my case as a No Crime before they charged her as there was over whelming evidence from emails and text messages.

The only thing I would say is for something that pretty much destroyed my life and world. I'm now only a witness in the trial so I get little or no feed back in the progress on this trial. Which is quite a disturbing feeling but it should all be over shortly.

Comment

Good luck

Hiya, I really hope that you get the justice that you deserve.
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Good luck Hedgecroft, please let us know how you get on.

Comment

The very best of luck H. When there is overwhelming evidence that a crime has been committed (PCJ) then I can't understand why she would go through the façade of a trial. Let's just hope she is found guilty and that she gets no credit at sentence. It might be worth your while making enquiries about compensation on the basis of the material goods you have lost. Unfortunately it is rare that the victim of such a liar would recieve compensation for psychiatric injury.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I notice that according to the link that there are now reporting restrictions in place. Interesting. I wonder whether that is to protect her, or the people she has FAd? I hope she can be named when/if found guilty.

Comment

dear hedgecroft. please let us know how things go. chin up, hopefully this will all be over before much longer.

Comment

would be interested to find out how your ex got on, thanks for the up date hope once this is over you can move on

Comment

Working...
                  X