Happy Endings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Endings!

Wow - it has been quite a while since I have been on here, and I see a whole new revamped site and a very good one at that, but also I see a neverending list of "un lucky people" - Good God and I guess this is the tip of the iceberg and how many people in the UK face trial for rape each year???? - how many people get falsely accused - alot by the looks of this forum?
    Any way the "regulars on this site will know me and my story from 2007 - for the others if u r interested to read then I will start from the beginning to the end. I hope if anything it gives a few people hope as out from the ashes a phoenix can arise.

Anyway in March 2007 I was arrested for organising rape, pimping, physical violence, rape, recording rape and selling it on DVD,
    The allegation was made by the pregnant mother of my baby.
    I was placed on bail for 4 months and the baby was born and I was not even at the birth and had not seen her since I was arrested.
    The baby was taken off her to protect him from me the big bad wolf!!!
    The police -declared it was NFA - (It was such a madeup, untrue, exagerated load of rubbish basically!) and the police were ****ing one step short of useless but at least even they saw it for the **** it was!!!) I could rant on about them but that is not the focus of this thread.
    It then went to family court -(post DNA) if they could have dragged me outside and put a bullet through my head they would have done. mud was thrown and a lot off it and in THIER eyes it had stuck.
    I got to see my little boy after a lot of arguing 1 and a half hours a week
    I had to see shrinks, have drugs and alcholal tests
    Then little by little over the months I got myself slowly back in the game
    It went to court for a full factfinding - the judge stopped it after 10 mins and said she had made it all up, the powers to me had to drop all preconceptions about me.
    The worm had turned
    I then had to do an assessment at Action For Children, 3 days a week 3 hours per time. Then I had to quit my job a year ago now and move 160 miles away and then do a home based assesment.
    Then it went back court and well - to cut a long story short I got the baby and I am a daddy!!! The mum well she has seen him twice since january and bad luck!
    I have got a new job, I have a nice house, I got married last week and most importantly I have a 2 year old boy who I love and adore to bits.
    The moral to thuis story is there is hope, Anyone staring in to the abyss then it could turn a round and I hope it does!!! thanks for reading,

Don't know your story but have read what you posted !

Great to hear everything has turned and for the better, beat wishes for the future

Comment

That is SUCH a good thing to hear QuinnB, I am so pleased for you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. I wish you, your wife and son every happiness.
      Last edited by Saffron; 8 September 2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: to use a word other than "happy - 3 times in one sentence is too much!

Comment

Thanks for letting every one know how things have worked out for the better in the end, im so pleased for you.
        It doses prove there is light at the tunnel of it no matter how far a long your situation may be .

Comment

Hi there. Just read through your harrowing ordeal! Soooo glad that you have now found some real happiness and hope that you and your family have a wonderful life!

Comment

Wow...

I have to say, your situation sounds extremely similar to mine. I'm new to this site and was wondering whether it was possible for me to send you a private message. It would be great to get more of an insight into how you managed with the family courts etc. Your story gives me hope.

Comment

Wow Quinb!! Your story bought tears to my eyes and is similar to the situation I am currently going through. My accuser was my wife and was also pregnant at the time too. Fortunately I got an NFA decision after 7 months but by then my partner had given birth. The motive for this allegation was so that she and her family could gain residency in the UK as they are asylum seekers. I know that her family are likely to get deported but if I go down the legal route in an attempt to gain access for my child, my partner can have a decision for them to remain in the UK through some legal loop hole. One of the justices I can receive is if her family is deported.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some advice whatever it may be.

Comment

I know this was quite an old thread but it shines a light on a dark hopeless place some of us find ourselves in. It comes with waves of hope to hear people have come through the other side after facing some extreme acusations and resulting situations.

Comment

Working...
                X