Boyfriend needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend needs help

i am writing to get some help for my bf , in march my bf got arrested on a allegation of sexual assault by his daughter, this all started as a argument at home with her mom who my bf is divorced from. the daughter has said it has been going on since 2000 and ended two days before he was arrested, his daughter is what you class as a 'drama queen' she is a very happy kid always got good reports at school never showed signs of depression or being awkward around men she has always been a playful girl and played silly jokes on her parents, my bf on the 18th of august will of been bailed for 6 months and has only ever had a twenty minute interview at the police station about it has always been on time for all of them i need some help cause it is hurting the both of us that his daughter has done this to him. we got a copy of his crb and all it says on it is sexual assault intentionally touching female no penetration we are so scared we just need to know were this is going so he get get his life back on track please help us

Hi tattyteddy,

Sorry you have had no replies as yet, but the forum was off-air on Monday for maintenance.

In your BF's case all you both can do is endure the waiting game I'm afraid. The positives are that he hasn't been charged and that it's a long bail, which basically mean the CPS are still considering what to do.

I wonder if you could clarify a couple of things so we could better advise you;

You mentioned that his daughter alleged that this started in 2000, was he still married and living at home after this time?

Also what age was she in 2000?
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

thankyou for replying

he wasn't married at that time but she was still at his property and his daughter was seven yrs old we just want it all over with he is a good man and never done any thing but good for his family,always worked hard to get them what ever they needed. there was only two dates beginning and end and the end date was two days before he got arrested please help its killing him .

Comment

Hi TT and welcome to the site, I'm sorry that it's under these circumstances.

I haven't got involved, because I have no experience with historical rape accusations, so all I can offer is sympathy.
        Others with experience will be along soon. The site was down into early Tuesday, and yesterday was very quiet.
        Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by tattyteddy View Post
          he wasn't married at that time but she was still at his property and his daughter was seven yrs old

there was only two dates beginning and end and the end date was two days before he got arrested .
          The waiting game is awful and there's nothing anyone can do to help that along.

It may help you both to consider possible defences, though obviously the hopeful outcome is for a NFA.

It is much more difficult to defend against sexual assault than rape, after all how can one prove one didn't touch, its word against word. As she was living with him during part of the period, there would have naturally and normally been lots of times they would have been alone together (access visits are different as these are usually planned and there may be others around during the visits) and therefore opportunity for the allegations to have occurred. As the girl was quite young at the first date, it will be considered a more serious offence than if she was older (position of trust etc)

It may be useful for you both to consider any motives for the girl coming forward with these statements at this time; you mentioned an argument & that she likes being the centre of attention, this sort of thing can be helpful.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

can i inbox you plz casehardened

Comment

Unfortunately not TT. Due to site changes, new members like yourself have the pm facility disabled for the first 10 days to deter spammers.
              You may be able to email him, but I can't guarantee it.

There are a few teething problems with the new software, but it's workable.

Comment

Hi Tattyteddy.

Hang in there !!! My Bf is Kermit and also in the same boat as your Bf. If you can gather any evidence or write down anything that may help your bf, in our case my step daughter from a previous marriage , Has accused my bf of rape! She told us lies before about other things that we have found out was just that LIES.

We have both had sleepless nights, worry after worry, dont eat ect the list is endless, but together and with gathering defense evidence to show my x step daughter is an attention seeking compulsive liar, it has got us through.

Do not hand anything over to the police, speak to your bf's defense team 1st

Support is really important i have learned that the hard way like you are but hang in there girlfriend. Everyone on here does not want to be here but we all here for each other ok x tc kermits gf

Comment

Working...
                X