Coping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coping

How have people made it through the waiting for all of this insanity to end?
    veritas, amore et spes

I know its long painful wait, as far as the legal processes concerned; you just need to stay positive.

Comment

Nice pills from the doctor help! seriously get as much help as possible from the doctor and i found it helpful to go through all the "evidence" and pick out all the inconsistencies from the statements. Plod put down the wrong date, police station, couldnt even spell my sons name right!

Comment

I would agree with that. My husbands work has kept him sane plus the support of his work mates. I have kept busy by continuing to keep my childrens lives as normal as possible though we have had a lot of down days. Its now over 9 months and things are just as slow, still waiting to find out if this is going to trial or not

Comment

Originally posted by goldfish View Post
          I would agree with that. My husbands work has kept him sane plus the support of his work mates. I have kept busy by continuing to keep my childrens lives as normal as possible though we have had a lot of down days. Its now over 9 months and things are just as slow, still waiting to find out if this is going to trial or not
          i havent even been charged yet and the so called victim doesnt want me to be charged although she made the false allegations. 3 months end no word from the police and I lost my teaching job and cant find a new job in this economy.

I need to fight the department of childrens and families in order to get my job back but i cant even get to that until this criminal nonsense is over with.

I lost my teaching job which i loved and now things just look so bleak.
          veritas, amore et spes

Comment

It's been a long time since these posts. What happened to you guys. Hope I get an answer or I will fear the worst has happened....

Comment

Still waiting. Nothing has happened at all and I still can't find a permanent job Over a year now.
              veritas, amore et spes

Comment

Imsorry to hear still no job. But pleased you were never charged. I hope I done get charged. Lost the job I loved too. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X