Life In Tatters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought i would update things.

Life is pretty **** at the moment, I am being a nightmare to live with, Things in the home are very bad and daily i am so angry and stressed with what this nutter of a woman has done to me.

I made a call to the Police about her trying to contact me on msn and through the phone,As to me it clearly shows her trying to contact me after she has reported me, I know that she has told lies during her interview with the Police, and it makes me ill thinking what will i be facing when they interview me on this.

The Police seem hell bent on getting the info i have from her contacting me on msn, I feel this will be to be used against me or a possible bail breech on my part, and a attempt to have me sent to Prison.

Yesterday 2 officer called to my house without telling us, It put me on the spot, heart sank, felt ill, thinking Prison here i come, and the pain of being wrenched away from my daughter.

The officers knew me and I felt well they will be out to nail me. They were quite fair and said that from what I said, they felt this would be going no where. Made me feel better, but still cant trust them. They left saying to keep up with my dairy and that they would update the log.

Now today, I get a further call, from the Police asking for more detailed info from what my ex has done on msn, as a Inspector has not been happy with this.

I am living my life daily in fear of what will they do next, the latest is my nutter ex turned up here at 3 am the other morning and then drove off smiling.

I was shocked and being honest scared by her actions, but I am worried by this.

I am at my wits end..

feeling like ending it all as so so unhappy.

Comment

Good to see your still fighting Gareth!

As always I see you are receiving supportive advice from the well informed & knowledgable, bless their cotton socks.

Its no secret I have a major beef with my experiences of a corrupt, dishonest & homophobic Devon & Cornwall Constabulary, so this may make you smile (and a few others)

...now it would seem that possibly the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary recreational drug venue of choice might be the 'Green Ginger bar', in Torquay.

At least reading this IPCC report it might indicate so...
      http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/news/pr_150710_torquay.htm

Devon & Cornwall Police, tut.

THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED...you know who I mean!

Comment

Thanks Utterlydestroyed, I read the link, and I am not against anyone because there gay or straight or bi, Reading this is sad for the officer as no doubt his job could be damaged the drugs thing does bring it home, but we all should remain this person could be innocent and should be treated till the facts are present.

Reading this brings home that things happen to all people from all walks of life.

Comment

Oh Gareth, you might want to check through the annotations on this Freedom of Information Act request

....just to make sure none of the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary officers you are having to deal with are on the public domain list. Its worth making a note of EVERY police officer & their badge number you encounter (if possible...remember Ian Tomlinson and the police removing their identification tabs at the G20 )

ALL of the Devon & Cornwall police officers listed on the Freedom of Information Act request annotations I have already given victim/witness video statement & documentary evidence against (suppressed by police) and would testify against in court.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...outgoing-75767http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...outgoing-75767

An honest police officer in Cornwall...is probably a tourist!

Comment

utterley I am lost by this and dont quite understand, could you explain.

Comment

If I've read it right, UD has given and interview and wants a copy of it. It seems that he agreed to do the interview if they'd give him a copy and they've reneged on the deal.

What they're doing now is hiding behind the Data Protection Act. Put simply, if you give an interview and name a third party in that interview, then under that third party's rights to privacy in the Data Protection Act, then no way will you get a copy and plod made a deal they had no intention of honouring.
              That's if I read it right.

Odd, though considering the accused gets a copy of such interviews. Maybe it just applies to the accused not witnesses.....

Did like the comment about murderers, (accused?) rapists and Devon cops not welcome in his home. I wouldn't welcome the latter from any force, and the previous two may well be innocent. I know all too well the word "conviction" has little to do with what did or didn't happen.
              Last edited by LS; 20 July 2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

It is a Freedom of Information Act request (trying to get the release of victim/witness statement & documentation given against Cornwall police officers)

I publicly list in the annotations on the FOIA (the additional information to the request) the names of numerous Devon & Cornwall police officers whom I have personally encountered or witnessed or have evidence against for a wide catalogue of abuses ranging from perjury to suppression of evidence. ALL of whom I am willing to testify against in a court of law, however the DCC are suppressing the victim/witness tape.

I thought you might like to check through to see if the police officers you are having too deal with are on the list. It might give you a 'Heads up'.

I have given up with 'the system', corrupt police professional standards dept (what a farce) & the ineffectual lap dog police poodle, the IPCC, to try to get justice. Now I simply put the information straight out into the public domain (just like the police filth did with me regarding the now admitted false rape allegation)

I too was driven to attempt to take my own life by the conduct of the Cornwall police officers concerned in their homophobic vendetta since 2004...but I fight back with every ounce of my being.

Just one of my video channels (I run several) is approaching TWO MILLION views of the videos I have produced highlighting police dishonesty, corruption & homophobic attitudes & practises

...and I really only concerntrate on the corrupt, dishonest & homophobic Devon & Cornwall police force.

Q. ....and how do you know a police officer is homophobic?
                A. They've finnished their basic training and joined Devon & Cornwall police

I have yet to meet an honest one!

Comment

Bang on target...LS

(and I have personally met convicted rapists & murderers who are a bloody sight more HONEST than the majority of Cornwall police officers I have encountered)

They (police) won't even release the video to the IPCC & the IPCC are too dense to realise the six hours of video IS the complaint...six hours of it...a lot of police abuse & misconduct (and I still missed some out)

Comment

I'd love to run a TV station reporting on how bent mine is.
                    Oh, Look! Just today one of their officers has been done for falsifying records to avoid a speeding fine, and he's a high-ranking Senior officer and all.
                    "Abuse of office" they called it. Perverting the course of justice, I call it. Bet this one keeps his job, pension and able to keep on putting everyine else down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-10688388

Comment

Dear Gareth. Yep, this whole situation leaves you feeling so many emotions that it's hard to get a grip on how you feel from one minute to another, anger, confusion and blind terror. Take heart in the knowledge that you are not alone. We will do our best to support you, be it with practical knowledge or just a shoulder to lean on. Thinking of you

Comment

Thought I would update on how things are going.

Life has been very up and down and one min I am doing ok and bearing up. The next I am feeling sick and ill and asking all sorts of questions as to what she has done.

I still don't understand how the Police can arrest you and possibly have you charged on just the word of a woman. I fully accept that both men and woman can be raped and that the Police have a duty to investigate, but my ex behaviour towards me has clearly shown someone in my eyes that is not stable or one that is being truthful.

Instead she has constantly tried to contact me via the telephone and also via silly messages via msn and even turned up at my house at 3 am in the morning.
                        I am dreading what lies she will of told the Police when they interview me. I just feel that I am going to Prison for a crime I really did not commit. She told me that the Officer did not like me and that he assured her that he would put me away for a very long time.

Well I answer bail on the 9th Aug and think they will remand me in to custody so have packed a bag ready as I have lost heart with the will to want to live, It was my mums birthday yesterday and I cut myself away from this, it's my daughters first birthday coming up and I cant even be excited. I just feel angry that my ex has done this and then she expects me to want to talk to her and help her out by being supportive towards her because she is feeling down.

Comment

Keep those emails, MSN messages, texts and anything else she has tried to communicate with and hand them to your solicitor if you are charged.

She could be lying as to what the officer has told her to wind you up. And it's working. Don't let it!
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks Rights Fighter,

Its been very tough and like on final countdown while my fait is in some Police Officers hands.

Those all around me are on my side and can see that she is a nutter and liar, but the Police may or choose not to go with this and charge me, i think this will happen because of the complaints I have made against them.

Life is very black and I can say hand on heart I want this pressure and black hole to end, if I am going to prison then hurry up, as at least then it will all be over, just dont understand the ex and her mental state.

Comment

Gareth

The police cannot make the decision to charge - this has to be the decision of the CPS, so any complaints should not have any bearing on that decision. I say that but obviously I DO know from experience that some officers (not all) will hide evidence or "misplace" anything that can help the defence case.

I understand your fears in relations to the complaints against them. This is why I always advise to leave the complaints against the police until the matter is NFA'd (if it is), or during the course of the appeal process, if it includes bad practice on the part of the officer in charge of the case (OIC).

Try to stop wondering why your ex would do this and concentrate on your defence - AND YOUR HEALTH. You cannot fight this battle on an empty stomach. You must take care of yourself. See your GP for anti-anxiety tablets and try to get a decent diet inside you. YOu won't feel like eating but you must try.

Multi vitamins can help and an extra supplement of vitamin B complex will help the nervous system. You have friends around you who support you - make use of them as a sounding board.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well the day has come to a close and i have tried my best to sleep through the pain and constant heartache I feel, those closest to me are being hurt by behaviour pushing them away and I know that I will need there help in the coming months with what will lay ahead.

I have cried my heart out today and spent the day alone in a sombre mood thinking about life and the freedom i enjoy, the thoughts about if i was found guilty, and my mum dies while i am in prison. How would I cope with this.

Then there is the impact on my daughter, what would she tell her friends growing up about her daddy, My daddy is in prison for rape, she would not stand a chance, I have so much anguish towards my ex, as she has not only destroyed me, but that of my family.

I have reported her actions to the Police and the problems regarding the visits to my house, and they have just logged this on file.
                                It makes me so bloody angry as the Legal System regarding Rape is Draconian and really does need some major re working to deal with people that are falsely accused.

Well its a week to go, no real contact from my Solicitor and have to say, I am somewhat not impressed with how its been handled, it makes me sad that my life is in others hands.

I feel like writing a book about the effects it has on a man and that to his family. I find myself afraid to be in the same room as a woman, afraid to deal with woman customers and worried sick that this could happen again.

I really am at rock bottom, and being honest I have battled the demons all day, with regards to ending my life, as all i seem to be lately is angry, bad tempered and shutting those closest to me away. I do feel that the pain i am causing to those around me, they would be much better off without me.

I am scared like you cant imagine, feeling very very alone with not a soul in the world to really understand how broken i am.
                                Going to sign off as the tears are streaming down my face.

Comment

Working...
                                X