Quick Responses please guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Responses please guys

Firstly I'd like to apologise for being away so long and not offering any advice, my internets down and i have no laptop. Managed to borrow one for a few days.
    Its been over a month since my case was NFA'd but I still feel like its still going on.
    I feel as depressed as ever. I had a job interview, the same place that offered me the job just before all this **** started. They said theyre going to treat me like any other applicant and if Im the best candidate then Ill be offered the job.
    But.....my CRB has to come back completely clean for me too keep the job.
    I feel like its so unfair because I know Ill be offered the job they like me, my references will be perfect, ive been offered the job once before. But when the crb comes back with an arrest its going to be taken away from me.
    I feel completely at a loss and am not coping very well

Hi MacDougal

Glad to see you again.
    In response to your question, is the CRB check a standard one, or Enhanced? If it is a standard one, the arrest may well not show up. If it is Enhanced it probably will. Have you spoken to your sol to see if there is any way of getting it removed? I know that in some cases this has happened. It might also be worth talking to the police to see if the case can be "No Crimed" instead of NFAd. this is not very common, but QuinnB managed to get it done. That way they should wipe the arrest off your record.
    It is also worth writing to your MP about this situation.

No doubt others will be along soon with more advice.

Best,

Saffron

Comment

Thanks Saffron.
      Its an enhanced as its working with vulnerable adults. I feel so hard done by because it toook me years to find a job that I enjoyed, and Im also very good at it as well.
      Ive seen my local MP who has written to chief superintendent but awaiting reply from that. I just feel like all of us who have been FA'd have been enough hell as it is, why should our lives continue to suffer when we have done nothing wrong.
      It makes me question whether its worth carrying on. And its only my daughter brings me to the conclusion that life is worth carrying on. If not for her then I dont know what I'd do

Comment

I'm glad that you are keeping on keeping on, if you know what I mean.
        I think our son really saved R's life, in a manner of speaking. If it hadn't been for our little boy I have no doubt R would have topped himself. (He had it all planned, after visiting various suicide chatrooms).

You have to stay strong for your little girl, I am glad you know that.

Well done for going to see your MP, and it sounds like s/he is taking it seriously, having written to the chief superintendent. I think you have done all you can, you just need to sit tight and wait for the CS's response. Maybe a quick call to your MP to chase things up would be a good idea?

Stay strong. It will get better.

Comment

Don't you dare do anything daft - its permanent you know!!

It does seem crazy, I'd fight them to get it removed. I do hope they offer it to you, they'd be stupid not to - you sound perfect for it.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thanks

you were a pillar of strength to me in my darkest hours, so it pains me to hear you in such distress. We too are still dealing with major issues with our son, but do seem to be making slow progress. We have managed to get him a short course of counseling through MIND, first session seemed to go well, but early days. We have also been informed that there is no way to have arrest removed from police records, **** really. PLEASE stay strong, we are all thinking of you

Comment

if its a standard disclosure it shouldn't show (and if it does i would complain)
              if it is an enhanced disclosure it is at the discretion of the police so it depends whether they think you are a risk or if they think that you didn't do it.
              check out this site and you could also contact crb directly and ask.
              http://www.charity.org.gg/guides/dow...re_Leaflet.pdf
              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

I have some documentation where information that should not have been disclosed to an employer has been and the police have been slapped for it. You will need to PM me your email address.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi M8 long time since last spoke. im still waiting on cps bail AGAIN next week. keep your chin up as your strength through out your ordeal is a guide to us all. dont let this thing beat you down especially now you got this far. keep beleiving.

Comment

Working...
                  X