Falsely accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1329 View Post
    The chances of getting to a trial is however quite low thou. It costs alot of money to setup a trial. If there is not sufficent evidence then it will not go any further. If it was likely to go to court often then any girl could claim rape.

I have visited inmates on legal visits who thought the same thing - that the only evidence there was - was the allegations from the complainant so therefore they wouldn't be charged. Not only were they charged they were in prison serving long sentences.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hear hear. I was convicted on just the words of a silly girl. No evidence, no dna, no medical proof, nothing.

Comment

Falsely accused of rape

Just thought I should let you guys know , my case was finally nfa today , it still hasn’t sunk in yet , and im really sorry I didn’t post more often .

I can not thank the people enough who posted and those who replied to them , you will never know how much reading these have helped over the past month .

Prior to all this I didn’t know how common my situation was and how powerless I could be !
        I hope I can now move on and put my life in order once again .

To every one going through a similar situation I hope you can keep strong .

Once again thanks :

Comment

YAY!!! That's great news. You must be sooo relieved.
          Take a deep breath and try to put it behind you. You may find that this is easier said than done. You will probably feel a bit wobbly for a while.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome, we haev had quite a bit of good news lately. Here's a dancing banana for you!

Comment

That's great news - a very Happy Easter!!
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Brilliant news, 0990!!!
              Try to get back to normality, and learn to breathe again...!

Comment

Working...
              X