X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried sick and so upset

hi all,

i'm at the end of my rope over my "estranged family"
    they are estranged because all three of them abused the youngest three of the family.
    who are my two younger brothers and me.

anyway, i got a call the other day from my brother saying he was talking to one of the estranged brothers son.
    this son told my brother that his dad and uncle were going to get him because he brought charges against the uncle.

today my bro rang me again, he was in a police station.
    he told me that he has been arrested for rape of one of the estranged sisters daughter.

i feel like my brothers and i have no peace from these abusers.
    my mum god rest her had to get a barring order against these three,
    to keep them away from the house, because they would come down looking to fight and brake cars etc

i am so upset and worried about my younger brother, he has had such a hard time coming to terms with the abuse himself and to be accused of the same thing is just sending him over the edge.

he has tried to kill himself a few times, so i am really worried that this will start this off all over again.

i told him to say nothing until he gets a solictor.
    but i dont know what else to do or even if there is anything i can do.

i have never made a complaint against my"sister or brother who abused me"
    but right now, i feel so flaming angry and upset that i feel like making a complaint cause i can get no peace from these B________ds

i'm sorry if my post is all over the pllace and hard to understand.

any advice would be very welcome

Terrifiedsis

Hi Worriedsis, the first thing to do is to get a solicitor that deals with these sort of allegations.

Your brother and you should also seriously consider reporting your abusers, why protect them when they have made your lives a misery?

Make sure that your brother goes to his GP as he obviously needs help to get through this, hopefully the GP will refer him for counselling or further help.

Fight fire with fire and make sure that you protect yourselves the best way you can. Should they start harassing any of you - report them immediately.

I'm sure others will be along shortly to add their advice.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi TerrifiedSis

I echo RFLH's advice. These people have done nothing but terrorise you and your brothers, so fight back.
      I can't really add any further advice, but wanted to say welcome.

Saffron

Comment

update

hi RFLH and Saffron,

thank you so much for replying.
        i am at a total loss as to how i would find a solicitor who deals with this kind of accusation.

my brother got out of the station today and was telling me that this stupid litte twat said my late father seen him doing it.
        now i know in my heart and soul that this is not true, my dad was a very strict man who would switch off the tv if someone even kissed on the tv.
        i dread to think what our father would have done if he seen my brother doing something to my "neice"
        he would have went mad !

in relation to making them answer for what they did.
        i only wish i could...after all i have been through i dont think i would be able for all the trouble this would cause.
        these people are voilent phycos with no regard for the hurt they cause to others.
        and treat the police like a joke.
        a prime example of this: when i had my son, my oldest brother came down causing trouble and pushed my dad right on top of my week old baby in the bouncer and laughed walking away and this was with a barring order against him.

god forgive me, i wont be free the day till i hear that the three of them are dead.
        because as it is we, my brothers and i, live in fear, because you never know when they are going to strike.
        this accusation is only one thing in a list of things they have did in the last 15years.
        and the reason they picked on my brother was because my brother reported what happened to the garda and had to drop the case because of all the hassle he got, he even moved to another part of the country.
        and still they dont stop.

does anyone know where i would even start to look for a solicitor who deals with these accusations?

by the way i am in Dublin, Ireland.

sadsis

Comment

Hi Sadsis

I'm sorry, I don't know where you would find a good solicitor. Try googling "solicitors defending false allegations of abuse" + Dublin and see what that throws up. Alternatively, contact the Law Society (or Irish equivalent)

Hard as it may be, you need to start compiling a list of everything that they have done. Especially things like breaking the conditions of a restraining order. You need to make a list of everything that discredits them as witnesses. This is not because you are going to report the abuse, but because you need to show them for what they are - psychotic bullies. When you have done this, give the list to your Solicitor, NOT the Garda. The Garda will have little or no interest in anything that proves your bro's innocence, they are merely gathering evidence that supports charges.

We have another member who lives in Ireland, he might be able to point you in the right direction for a sol.

Chin up, we are here to help.

Comment

Can your brother afford to pay privately rather than using public funding?

And has he actually been charged yet?

Do we not have another person from Eire on this forum in a similar situation?
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
            X