feeling really mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling really mad

Visited docs again today! more concerned about my son than anything else. So he has now put him on antidepressants, so that's both of us on some serious medication. How and Why anyone could do this to him I don't know and have this awful rage building inside of me about the whole situation. Just wish it would end so we could try to repair our damaged lives.

I can understand your thoughts and feelings, and anger and rage... I'm also going through wot your goin through only its my partner that has been falsely accused. An like u more than anything i wish we could jus get on with the rest of our lives but unfortunately its not gonna happen just like that. It doesnt mean to say that we giv up as thats not an option when an innocent loved one is gooin thru hell and ur stood there on the sideline feelin useless. U have to keep on keeping on, get out everyday, even jus a walk to the shop, summat lil that u may think is nothing but trust me its all about the small steps in this stage of ur nightmare. U cant think longterm as such, try an think jus one day at a time, an if thats too much try one hour at a time, wotever is managable. Plz trust me when i say u r not alone, there are alot of people here who hav felt or are feeling wot u r. My partner is 300 miles away goin through this hell an im here tryin to go to work each day, an keep things running smoothly whilst shes not here, be thankful ur son is close and albeit in a right state an inconsolable atleast he's there with u and ur there for him. Keep ur head up, an keep posting here, u got more support than u can even think of, let us help u, keep the faith.

BROKEN

Comment

thanks

yep glad i found this place, just feel so alone at times! its the quiet times which are the worst, your brain just goes into over drive. We dig deep to find some strength each day but must admit that there are times when it would be nice to hide away from the world I'm sorry to hear that you are in a similar situation not sure I would wish this on my worst enemy. thanks again.

Comment

hi witsend - those that post here know all the emotions well. You just have to carry on or they've won - and there's no way they should.

Keep coming back and venting - it does help!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

struggling

I know we can't let the accuser win! but try as I may some days are sooooo bad. Have just got home from taking my son shopping, he said he had better night sleep with the meds, which is good, but want to wrap him up and protect him It drives him to distraction that I keep asking if he alright, but can't help myself. My brain is racing with so many thoughts again today, wish I could sleep away the day.

Comment

I think we've all been there! Hopefully as soon as you manage to get some sleep then the rest of the things won't seem too bad.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

sleep

I sleep at night, due to meds, just wish i could sleep during the day so i could turn my brain off. I understand these things take time but all this waiting is horrendous.

Comment

If you manage to get something that does that - please let me know!

Comment

Working...
                X