emotional help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emotional help

thanks for the practical info, yes I know it pays to keep busy, but it gets to the stage where you just can't be bothered. I find it's emotionally we are all having a torrid time of it. As a family we are in turmoil. Cooking a meal is an effort as nobody has an appetite, sleep only comes with the assistance of prescription pills. I dread the phone or door going, how on earth can we go on like this? My mother says "pull yourself out of this" not sure she is aware of what may happen Hubby is unable to talk about the whole situation other than via email, suppose that one thing. Where do you find practical emotional support in these situations?

Hi, we do our best here. If its a more personal reply you need then do it by pm as this is an open forum.

What you're going through is normal for what is happening, sadly everyone feels the same way - so post away and you'll get the support that you need.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
    X