A lesson to those who tell lies!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lesson to those who tell lies!!

Well after nearly 2 years the police reviewed my case and decided instead of NFA it is NO CRIME!!! - However due to the length of time passing it is no longer in the public interest to prosecute!!! - so the police let a CRIMINAL get away with a crime!! - that is bad form and any police officer reading this then your colleagues badly let me down and justice was not served.

But the good news is that just because she escaped justice she did not get away with it. The baby she was pregnant with at the time she made these allegations was taken off her and after 17 months he now lives with me on a full time basis, The mum gets to see him six times a year and I saw her cry in court. Let that be a lesson to all who tells lies!!! -

well done quinnb - a good and a bad result!

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you got on.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Another moment of curiosity from me lol
      is no crime a possibility for my case guys or is that something i have to appeal for?

Comment

It depends on the details of the case. most that do not proceed to charges are NFA'd. If a case is "No Crimed" charges are sometimes brought against the accuser for Peverting the Course of Justice, although this is pretty rare.

The problem in your case (and so many others) is that the issue is consent. No-one was in the room with you as sex was taking place, so no-one can say for sure what happened apart from you and her. This is why most consent cases that are not pursued result in an NFA.

I think I am right in saying that in QuinnB's case, the "rape" was completely fabricated - sex (consensual or not) hadn't even taken place. (although they had previously been in a relationship) Hence the "No Crime" result (which incidentally, he had to fight for).
        And QuinnB, I am so pleased that your baby is living with you now, you must be very happy.
        Last edited by Saffron; 3 February 2010, 03:44 PM. Reason: getting facts right, I hope!

Comment

And Quinn B - this woman was prosecuted 4 years after she made a false allegation! Might be worth citing to the police/CPS in your case?
          http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ead.php?t=1255

Comment

Thank you for that - yes I am pleased he is living with me to!! Yes the whole story was a complete fabrication and in a way (not that I would tell the police this) they did me a favour - as if they had not investigated this then the evidence would not have come out in the family court and the odds are I would not have got my son.

I was told that it was very rare for this to be no crimed - to the point of almost unheard of as she did not retract her allegation. But due to the evidence the police had they went on the balance of probabilties to say it did not happen,

I still think she should have been prosecuted but I am also happy with the outcome and I guess is it really in the public interest???? or is it just in my interest?

They are not going to take off my DNA but in a way I was pleased with that as it is an other argument I can have - emails to my local MP etc etc - gives me something to do I guess.

Comment

keep battling on the DNA quinnb - do your damndest to get it removed.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I am really pleased to hear you sounding so positive. Yes, this changed your life, but it also had a very positive effect on your life too - you now have sole custody of your little boy. Very often something like this can destroy a person's life and make them bitter and resentful. I don't blame them of course, but I do think that we have to strive to look for positives even in the worst situations.

Comment

Working...
                X