2010 Try to have a Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Try to have a Happy New Year

Just dropping by to wish users of this vital forum to try to have a Happy New Year in 2010.

As someone falsely accused (a few years ago now) I know 1st hand the incredible value of this site. Massive huge hugz to Rights Fighter, Rights Fighters Little Helper & Saffron...absoloute stalwarts!!!!....and of course daftmoo & co as 'thank you's' need to be said!

A false rape allegation is a bit like a a family death, it NEVER gets better, but does fade a little in time. As a result of the false allegation made against me (some years ago now) I'm still on incapacity benefit for severe anxiety & depression, I'm still on suicide watch from time to time, I NEVER leave the house without a witness, have not driven for over a year & having developed a form of Agrophobia. That is some of the impact upon me of vile vindictive false rape allegation from the scum bags responsible. (I include corrupt & dishonest Devon & Cornwall police officers in that).

Bare in mind police finally admitted in writing that there was evidence of false rape allegation.

I still campaign against (in my case) incredible dishonesty, suppression of evidence, corruption & homophobia of known police officers involved, but the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) is useless & as effective as a chocolate fireguard.

See video:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqkoQkmJIk

Although my video channel on youtube raising awareness of police homophobia has now had in excess of 1 Million, Six hundred thousand views, so I still do my bit.

A small victory...we managed to get rid of Dean Ashton, Head of Cornwall's Childrens Services who refused to assist a homeless 15yr old gay youth living rough on the streets of Helston Cornwall in 2005. Ashton was forced to resign in 2009 following a damning Ofsted report, causing the government to step in a take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKRJjFOeKMA

Yep, I had more than a little hand in that, unfortunately other homophobes in Cornwall Social Services are still there, but we will get them eventually, likewise the homophobes in the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary!

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT..... if your accused falsely, fight like fury!
    Do not sit back and think the Justice system works (its about money not justice) just because you did not do anything wrong...and DO NOT think for one minute police are honest, trustworthy, or act with integrity or impartiality, (at least the majority of Cornwall police I know, can name & identify do not have any of those qualities) .....fight with every single ounce of strength.

I'll pop by again sometime

Until I do, sincere & heartfelt thanx again to those who keep this site going, it is unique & so valueable.

http://www.pinkpasty.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/thepinkpasty

Heyyyyy UD! Welcome back, it's good to "see" you! (especially as you have made a huge effort to not rant! (i mean that in the nicest possible sense)

I hope you are feeling more positive, and that the New Year brings you lots of happiness.

Me, I have been told that I am "at risk" of redundancy. Which basically means that I have until the end of this month to bring in some serious money for the company. So if anyone needs an architect or an interior designer, please let me know! My fees are very reasonable

Other than that, things are good. R is loving his job, and has had it for nearly 2 years now. Proof that there is life after being falsely accused, tried and convicted, although sometimes I think he can put it to the back of his mind more than I can.

I echo UD's New Year wishes. Here's to 2010. Let's hope we all get the happiness and prosperity that we deserve.

Saffron

Comment

Hi UD - keep up the good work. We may have to compare notes about how we're feeling, I fear I'm in the same boat at the moment - it's not fun is it?!

Happy New Year anyway.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
      X