Moved: Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved: Should I be worried?

On the Friday this girl in my student accomadation told me that she really liked me and that im the best thing shes ever seen ect. On the Saturday she was asking me to sleep with her, I said yes but thats all it is, just sex, and nothing more. She agreed and said she wouldnt say anything to any one because I was embarrassed about it as she is not overly good looking. She was just offering and it seemed convenient.

Now she is telling people that I forced her into it and took advantage of her 'naivety' and that she was blinded by me. She has also told the university accomadation warden and I am worried he will go to the police.

She also txt me saying she was 'afraid in her own flat', yet last night she got me a drink and brought it into my room and also I have a sprained ankle and cannot even walk so I dont understand why she is saying it. It was also her first time and she said she has come close to hating me for stealing it from her, despite our earlier agreement.

Just wondered if any one could offer any advice ?

thank you

Apart from keep it in your pants, no.

But I'm sure someone will be able to help.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      Apart from keep it in your pants, no.

But I'm sure someone will be able to help.
      oh good so i could never have anything brought against me ? Because shes making out like ive forced her into it

Comment

If she makes a complaint - then yes you will more than likely be charged.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
          If she makes a complaint - then yes you will more than likely be charged.
          Are you been serious ? thats not what you just said

Comment

my first response was no, I couldn't think of any advice - but if this poor girl does make an allegation against you, you could be looking at a rape charge, should the CPS decide that they have enough evidence against you.

You've admitted that you had sex with her - its a toss up how that will be interpreted by the law if she does decide to report you.

I am being serious you could be in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Maybe she decided she didn't like your attitude to her. She's not a convenient commodity and and it's possible that she knew that you were embarrassed that it would get out you'd had sex with her (due to her being unattractive) so maybe that is what really upset her?

Not that she should make false allegations of rape against you of course. But one way to prevent it is maybe change the attitude towards women (and sort out your own ego while you are at it).

I don't know what to suggest that might help you as obviously I do not know the whole story. I've only seen your version and it's not very pretty from where I am sitting.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks RF, in a nutshell.

Comment

Well what the hell?! Ye gods who does he think he is?

Also why put it in a forum that is clearly for people who say they have been sexually abused?

Maybe this is some joker who is actually having "fun" at genuine victims' expense. If so not funny.

If he is serious then why has he not actually bothered looking at the relevant bits on this forum?

Sheeesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Well what the hell?! Ye gods who does he think he is?

Also why put it in a forum that is clearly for people who say they have been sexually abused?

Maybe this is some joker who is actually having "fun" at genuine victims' expense. If so not funny.

If he is serious then why has he not actually bothered looking at the relevant bits on this forum?

Sheeesh!
                    Hi i am been serious sorry if thats what you feel, i would never want to poke fun at geunuine victims why would any one be so sick as too even think any one would do that ?

the thing is she has txt me saying that she 'loved me' and adored me so would this not go against her if she did ? Also she asked me too do it ! Another thing she is only saying this because I said that it ment nothing, which I did before anyway and now she is upset and trying to get back at me.

If I had told her I wanted to be with her and loved her she would have changed her mind. I know I come across as prick, but i dont mind that, been accused of rape is a completley different matter though.

Comment

Moved: Should I be worried? (part II)

If you have text messages as you say then obviously the SIM or phone (whichever they are saved on) will have to be given to your sol for forensic examination.

I am wary of advising somebody protesting their innocence of sexual offences to tell the police anything that might help him ( the suspect) as I know that some evidence either "goes missing" or the police sometimes claim it was never given to them in the first place.

One appeal I have dealt with, the accuser claimed that semen when onto three items. The police took away two of them and then claimed they never tested them. Certainly no forensic report was done on either item.

He is sitting in prison serving 9 years for something that never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                        If you have text messages as you say then obviously the SIM or phone (whichever they are saved on) will have to be given to your sol for forensic examination.

I am wary of advising somebody protesting their innocence of sexual offences to tell the police anything that might help him ( the suspect) as I know that some evidence either "goes missing" or the police sometimes claim it was never given to them in the first place.

One appeal I have dealt with, the accuser claimed that semen when onto three items. The police took away two of them and then claimed they never tested them. Certainly no forensic report was done on either item.

He is sitting in prison serving 9 years for something that never happened.
                        ok thank you i will keep the evidence to myself, have booked an appointment to see my personal tutor at university as she is a criminal law lecturer and hopefully I can get some more advice

Comment

Good luck, I feel you may need it.

Comment

Just say, I have moved this thread to the FA section as it could cause offence/upset to survivors to have it in the Rape section.

Comment

I should have noticed that - sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X