Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accused of sexual assault (I am not guilty!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree and appreciate that.

of course I am angry and upset but i genuinly do not know how to prepare and what I can use to defend myself. this is the thing.

Comment

You've had all the advice you need to be able to defend yourself. You have a solicitor.

Read back over the thread and follow the advice given.

Everyone here that has been falsely acccused have been given exactly the same advice and followed it.

To keep repeating yourself tries everyone's patience - you have to help yourself.

No, the system isn't fair, but it's the only one there is at this moment.

Yes, it is your word against hers, that's the way it is.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

apologies. thanks everyone

Comment

can emails be used for a form defence in the crown court? in this case, her statement stated that the relationship was over a month ago, this was not true nor did I get anything of the nature but instead was assured it wasnt and it will take time to get back to the way things were.

further more, she said in this email a couple of days ago that she wanted to see me at hers, and that she loves me. a couple of weeks before she said that she wouldnt be in touch with me if things blew up but she did because she "loves" me

also stated that she knows I am not a bad person or a threat..... but is making me a bad person.

these things I believe are important and should be put forward and will/has, but curious to know if it will hold some defence/value in the crown court?
          Last edited by firehawk; 25 September 2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

You should be asking your solicitor these questions.

Anybody could type up an "email" and present them at court as "evidence".

If your sol thinks they would help then he would have to instruct an expert to prove that the emails were sent by the person they purport to be from at the time presented on the email.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

sure, no problem. it is easy to prove that the email was sent by her as it was sent via her work account, and her work would have proof of that in addition to analysing the headers of the email.

in the crown court, I guess my other defence is that there is no evidence for sexual assault. there is no proof. no hard facts.

thanks again.

Comment

Not you RF - I'm still new at this modding lark!
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                X