Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accused of sexual assault (I am not guilty!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firehawk View Post
    I completely understand my friend and appreciate this.

I saw another solicitor/guy today. he gave a different approach basically saying that I should admit that things were out of hand and that all it was a peck on the cheek.

plus her age is 7 years older than me
    plus she wasnt being faithful
    plus the fact that on that day they went for a "meal" and had wine...

so kind of agreeing to some of it, not all of it but at the end of the day it was a peck on the cheek (which really it was).

no idea how to take this side of things
    Erm.....how can a simple peck on the cheek mean the same as things getting out of hand? I don't think that advice is particularly helpful.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Bukem00 View Post
      Here... read this:
      False rape Claims Abound. I think this is the point their trying to get across to you

http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot....ms-abound.html
      I've posted a response but I doubt it will get printed. The blog writer seems to think that it is only females who make false allegations of sexual abuse. This is not true. In my (private) group we have three people who have been accused of sexual offences against males in a domestic situation.

The vast amount of male accusers, however, tend to stem from care-homes, scouts and schools.

Comment

@ Rightsfighter

No doubt you are well versed on the subject.. and I hat to stray off the initial thread topic.. But when a man accuses a female of such a crime.. immediate action is not taken as seriously as a women accusing a man.. am I right?

As for TC. Keep posting here. There is invaluable information that everyone has for you as I myself.. and going through difficult unpredictable times.

Comment

Apologies for not making myself clear. The males making false allegations of sexual abuse are those who falsely accuse male carers, teachers and family members.

Most members of www.factuk.org are either women supporting husbands in prison or those who have done time for crimes that never happened, and their families.

This year I have dealt with three sets of false allegations involving male liars in domestic situations:

1: a young lad who accused the person he worked with.

2: a grandfather who has already done time for crimes that were never committed and is now being accused again, by a young male friend of the first accusers - this case is about money.

3: a young man in prison who was falsely accused by a girl and a boy

Comment

Ahh

Ah. I see. My misunderstanding. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

i have a meeting with the solicitor tomorrow. i guess i need to ask if i will go to prison and what I can make as a solid defence as I have no idea.

i just cannot even face going to court because she will be there.

what else should I ask?

Can a case be dropped before entering the crown court?
              Is there a way the solicitor can drop the case somehow?

what should I ask because right now, as always, my mind is not clear.

Comment

Can a case be dropped before entering the crown court? Yes
                Is there a way the solicitor can drop the case somehow? Sort of..but its not up to them.. but what they present.. as I understand correctly. Plea bargains maybe?

Others will come shortly with far better and clarified advice ... i'm still learning a lot as well as my world was turned upsidedown only a week ago...

Comment

very sorry to hear that. i do wish you well.

i do understand its not down to the solicitor for the case to be dropped. but do wonder how it is possible. ive heard of something called a bind over? but apperently not appealing or common these days especially with a sexual assault case.

Comment

didnt get as much time with the solicitor but got another appointment next week.

just went through "my" statement, still to be completed. she said its good but I did ask if I would go to prison to which she said, it is possible.

but makes no sense. its a minor thing on the scale.

i did ask if the case can be dropped, to which she said it is possible at the commital hearing but she will need to see if she is there and speak to the prosecutor. thing is, there is no evidence apart from her word against mine.

drats. what can I do.

Comment

There's not much YOU can do. However an application will be put to the judge to have the matter dropped. It is up to the judge as to whether he or she considers it to be a weak case and that a prosecution will be or not be likely. They are not interested in guilt or innocence - only that the matter has a good chance of resulting in a guilty verdict.

I am afraid you will have to grip your teeth and hope. If it goes to trial then further applications can be put to have the matter dropped and again, it's up to the judge's discretion.

Comment

thanks.

interesting how it works. if they arent interested in a guilty/not guilty result, then why would they also see if the case will result in a guilty verdict.

I personally think it is a weak case but thats just me. its her word against mine. she admitted that touching was on the clothes, but also stated, as said, that I groped her breasts and rubbed her from the sides and tried to kiss her on the back - this of course was not true.

and that is basically it.

Comment

but its still sexual assault any way you look at it.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

understand.... but how can it be sexual with a consent for a hug?!

but yeh. i know. i guess it wont be dropped.

prison i guess

Comment

valued contributors to this thread, especially Rights Fighter,

I appreciate your inputs and support. I do, truely. And I am forever eternally greatful.

I just feel I am losing it completely. I dont feel i have a solid defence or anything at all but it never happened. its like anyone can accuse anyone of sexual assault and win.

questions that will probably come up:

"why did you do it?" - I did not do such a thing, nor am I like that or believe in such things as that. it is not within me, or my nature/background. how can one think of such an act especially at a time of uncertainty, emotional pain/distress and people in the next room?

"why would she make such an allegation?" - to completely get rid of me, see me go down, her past perhaps, and the only way she can maybe feel better about herself, and with the interference of her friends and adding fuel to the fire. As I am young, my whole life is ahead of me which she has taken away from me, even though we had alot of unconditional love, commitment, dedication and devotion but could not handle very minor disagreements which resulted in overreactions and could not handle it any more.

this is the only thing i have. its weak, pathetic.

Comment

You know, you're not doing yourself any favours by wallowing in self pity. Get angry and get fighting.

You're not the only person in this situation. I write to a lovely chap who was sentenced to 60 years in America for things he hasn't done. But not once has he written 'poor me'.

Start facing up to what may happen, you've had brilliant advice from others on here, please make use of it.

Sometimes a verbal boot up the backside works wonders and concentrates the brain. If you don't help yourself no-one will do it for you.
                                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                                X