Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for US following Charge

Hi All

its been some years since I visited this forum afer being found NG back in 2013 following a week long trial. It was really valuable for my wife and I and I am hoping that I can obtain some sound advice once again. This may not be the right section to post this, but I am starting the early steps to make plans to go to the States next year and I am finding it hard to nail down exact requirements for a Visa

From what I can see, a simple Esta wouldnt be feasible based on the historical rape charge.

Hoping others who have been the same ordeal and come out the other side can maybe share experience or any advice as to what they needed to do to gain entry.

Thanks and stay safe.

Originally posted by Cabins_2011 View Post
    Hi All

its been some years since I visited this forum afer being found NG back in 2013 following a week long trial. It was really valuable for my wife and I and I am hoping that I can obtain some sound advice once again. This may not be the right section to post this, but I am starting the early steps to make plans to go to the States next year and I am finding it hard to nail down exact requirements for a Visa

From what I can see, a simple Esta wouldnt be feasible based on the historical rape charge.

Hoping others who have been the same ordeal and come out the other side can maybe share experience or any advice as to what they needed to do to gain entry.

Thanks and stay safe.
    I had / have a false allegation and arrest on my police file, for a trip to America, I had to visit the American embassy in London to obtain a 10 year Visa, I had to take various pieces of paperwork, such as court document that showed my case ended without any criminal conviction, this was obtained by contacting the courts, I also had to take the certificate that can be obtained from the police to show that I had no criminal convictions, other paperwork might be required, it was around 7 years ago when I went to obtain my ten year visa.

Please don't waste your time calling the embassy... Premium rate number, long hold, they will just tell you to follow the online guidance.

If you can read through my past posts, you will find some of my past posts on the subject.

Comment

Another good source of information Google, TripAdvisor travelling to America criminal conviction.... Slightly different, but it will pull up some very informative threads, that will help to fill in the blanks and to read more about other people's experiences.

Comment

Thank you for the pointers, very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X