24 hours ago i was in a police station being accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours ago i was in a police station being accused of rape

I am very very very tired but cant fall asleep out of fear. im 2 tired to type out my long story but basically i had a girl in my house who was crazy. straight up nuts. she took my virginity then after intercourse went ape**** over a simple phone conversation. i tell her im not comfortable with her in my house and she leaves screaming and crying that she drove "90 miles for the man she loves" and im sitting in my house completely floored by what had just happened. she calls me back 15 minutes later and tells me shes lost. i tell her to go back the way she came and didnt hear back from her. this was around 8 15. at 11 30 the police knock at my door and take me down to the station. they shove me in a 3 ft by 3 ft room with no air and tell me theyll be right back. they question me on exactly what happened and then after being repeatedly asking "what did i do" "why am i here" they told me the psycho ***** had accused me of rape and after 3 hours of question they take me back at 2 30 am to my house and tell me theyll be back for me at 8 30 am. they then went to the hospital to get the results of the rape test. 8 30 rolls around and i get no phone call or anything so by 9 am im on the phone with the department trying to find out exactly what happened. apparently they couldnt get a appt with the lie detector people because it was so late. the asshole detective that refused to believe me story calls and says he made an appt for 4 and that hed be there at 330 to pick me up. cut to 2 oclock and when i realize that i might be going to prison for a long time or atleast that day jail i get on the phone with an attorney. (i have no police record, never been arrested, or to jail. ever. im 21) just as the attorney is telling me it would cost me 500 dollars to get him out there i have a missed call. i call the number back and the same asshole detective that had basically called me a rapist and had interrogated me at the station the night before tells me the psycho signed a non prosecution waiver , the lie detector test is cancelled, and the complete investigation is called off. he tells me to stay away from these woman and i think this is over.

I cant relax. i cant do anything but cry. i came an hour and a half to possibly having my entire life ruined. i feel like i was raped. i feel violated and as i sit in my house im extremely paranoid with the fact that any second now they will come back for me. its about 24 hours since this all happened and im only getting worse. all i want is for this to be just a bad memory but i feel like a completely differant person. my feelings towards all woman have changed. i feel like i could never ever have sex with any person again ever. im scared, paranoid, sad, angry, so many emotions. i just need to know that this is over with and that i dont have to be worried anymore. SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

i live in south florida, usa

please help me im bugging out i cant believe i let this psycho do this to me and especially after the fact. you would think i would be happy but all i feel is trauma.

Comment

Hi, southfl.

I'm in England where the law is different to yours, but I guess the same applies - get a decent lawyer who knows about false accusations.

Have you anyone you can talk to? Parents, friends?? You do need to get it all out some way to begin to feel better.

You say that your case is NFA'd (no further action). I'd try to get it in writing if I were you, don't rely on just a phonecall.

Keep posting here, others will be along soon and add their thoughts.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Southfl

Hang in there. If your case has been NFAd it is not the end of the world, although I understand that you might feel as though it is.
        You need to talk to someone - a parent, friend, counsellor. Have you been to your doctor? I definitely recommend that you try to see a health professional. I know it can seem daunting, but they are bound by oath to treat you in confidence.
        Keep posting, it really does help. Unfortunately there are lots of people on both side of the pond who are in or have been in the same situation as you. You are not alone.

Saffron xx

Comment

i know that it really happened because the detective came by my house to tell me in person, and i was at my sisters. so he tried to tellme in person i had a missed phone call from him, and his message said the same thing he told me over the phone. it wasnt like i was dealing with a bunch of differant people it was this main detective. i just told my dad and my mom and sister already knew but last night i didnt go2 sleep untill 6 am i was so worried they would come back for me. i hope this all just becomes a bad memory

Comment

Good news, my sister spoke to the detective again. i wasnt aware she called him but she was very very upset i had to go through this and it turns out he told her she had a VERY VERY long history of psychiatric problems. i was very very fortunate i was never processed for this because this would have been on my record for the rest of my life. i feel much much much better and for the first time in days i can finally RELAX and get back to normal.

Comment

That is good news, you'll have to be careful in future as there's lots of strange women out there!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Great news that it won't be on your record, and I'm glad you feel you can finally relax. Good to have a positive ending!

Comment

of course i am glad to hear that its been NFA'd but its alarming that the police dismissed her claim on account of her psychiatric health rather than lack of evidence. people with mental health problems are more likely to be victims of serious crimes, especially rape due to their vulnerability which decreases their likelihood of reporting or being believed.
                  "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Going with what friday says - equally some people with mental health problems are just as likely to make false allegations of sexual assault as those without.

Often this is where false memories are planted by therapists and counsellors. Others are pathological liars (an accepted psychiatric condition) and will say anything to attract attention.
                    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 28 June 2009, 09:58 AM.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                    X