Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Rape Accusations...wishing to pursue legal action against this woman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Rape Accusations...wishing to pursue legal action against this woman!

Hi, new member so please be patient with my story as its one not to miss!

Over four years ago I was working for a leading Health Club chain and was introduced to a female member by a good friend of mine. On speaking to her that day I mentioned that here friend was quite attractive, a complement and nothing more, on mentioning this the very next day this woman i.e.: we shall call Mrs T.Mc, came into the room where I was working at the time and asked if I had said she was attractive…I replied yes but a compliment only. She then asked when I was taking her out and where, I replied strictly that I didn’t date members and especially married woman at that, after that she asked if I could be her instructor and write out a program, to which I replied yes as it was my job to do this for clients.

(This woman was married and had two children to her husband)

During the time being her instructor we started to build up a close friendship as she had confided in me about her private life on numerous occasions whilst during reprograms, they consisted of marriage problems regarding her husband and the huge arguments they would have in front of their two children, listening to this I brought to her attention that the domestic issues they where having could very well psychologically damage their children for the future. During our friendship their where also occasions she would be very tearful in the fitness room to myself in regard to all the domestic verbal abuse she was having to tolerate from her Husband
    As the months past I tried my best to give her guidance through her marriage, problems she was having to deal with on a daily basis and as time passed I did see she was on the verge of a mental breakdown who also spoke off not wishing to go on any longer in life...this obviously alarmed me!
    After months of lending a sympathetic ear I took pity and foolishly started a relationship with her, (The biggest mistake of my life!!!!) this lasted for close to three months and was during this time that I told her all I could ever give her was a little bit of happiness and fun and that nothing else would become of us.

(We had sex on two separate occasions)

Within a few weeks she told she was pregnant with my child and that if I asked her she would leave her husband for me to start a new life elsewhere, I was shocked at her announcement, as in no way had I asked or gave any impression to her that I wished her to leave him for me, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, not only about her hub but being pregnant with my child also, as I was certain that when we had intercourse that I had been careful.
    On her announcement I told her I would support her in dealing with the situation and would pay all costs towards having it cancelled thinking this is what she would have wished for due to the unfortunate circumstances that we both found ourselves in. She said she was going through with the birth and demanded I be a part of it, I was stunned by her reply, as here was a woman who was still married! Had two children! And wanted to have another child despite the position she and I found ourselves in, I tried to reason with her but could not succeed.
    She then said, “If you think you can just **** me then leave me I’ll **** your life up!” I stood there in complete astonishment on her threat! After which I then walked out the room away from here!

As the days passed I approached her on numerous occasions for proof to show me the pregnancy strip for myself that she had taken to see if what she said was true, time after time I asked this in which she continuously became very defensive with the same reply “I am and your just going to have to take my word for it”...for me this was unsatisfactory. After a few days I tried myself to hand her a pregnancy test that I bought to confirm what she said was true, she refused to do the test, I then begun to be even more suspicious of her antics and what next she would entice up.
    After the confrontation she made it clear on a daily basis that she was going through with the birth, something that I didn’t wish to happen only for the circumstances that we both found ourselves in, and as the weeks passed she would still continue to train at the club at a excessive level, exactly what I told her not to do if she really was pregnant as I had brought it to her attention that for a woman in her condition to be training the way she was would harm the child within and end in a possible miscarriage. If at the time I had hard evidence that she really was pregnant with my child and could still not change her mind, I would have stood by her and taken account of my responsibility’s, since though she had given me no evidence I became very distant towards her, and as the weeks and months passed she continually phoned me, try to meet me outside work, follow me home, ask friends where I was, what I was doing, what shift I was working, and any woman I spoke to in the club resulted in an entourage of insults towards me, this all made me very uncomfortable within my work place as you can imagine… after 5 months harassment from this woman everything started to settle down.

A while had passed before she came back into the club, when she did she came into the room where I was and asked how I was, she then told me “it had been sorted” and she wasn't pregnant anymore, I asked what precisely that meant to which she said “its sorted and that’s all you need to know” I then asked how she herself was and how I hadn’t seen her in the club for a while, to which she replied she had two deaths in the family close together and that it had taken its toll on her and that she was also trying to make her marriage work for the sake of her children’s future.
    I found out months later though this was a lie with in regard to making her marriage work and that she was actually having another affair behind her husbands back again, this time with a wealthy businessman within the town!
    We did remain good friends again though, chatting in the club or whether it be meeting in the town.... but nothing more!

After a few years coming back to the club she started having another affair, this time with another instructor to the name of we shall call i.e.: Mr T.L, a father of two children and with a partner. After 6 months of dating him she phoned me one night in a very distressed state whilst I was in bed with my girlfriend, her lover had decided to go back to his wife and kids and ended their relationship, for over an hour I lended a sympathetic ear in helping with the pain she was having to overcome. The very next day in work I told her lover I worked alongside how long she had been on the phone to me and the pain he was putting her through and how disappointed I was he could treat her in such a way …he replied “I cant do anything about that I love my kids” Over 1 month later though they got back together and where lovers again.

It had been nearly close to a year into their relationship now and she had still never spoken to him about her past with me...not until late September 2006!

At first when she announced to him about our past he had confronted me to say that he was relieved that I was seeking employment elsewhere as he would have problems working alongside me knowing in the fact I had previously been with her in a sexual relationship, despite it being nearly 3 years ago! As the weeks past he asked me on a weekly basis when I was leaving and that the sooner I went the better for him, to which I said I would go when I was good and ready to not when he felt I should.
    For reasons to which I have still absolutely no idea he then started saying she had told him that I forced myself on her during our brief relationship together, this as the weeks and months passed started evolving to more serious accusations i.e.: rape! These serious false accusations she made where totally untrue and absurd, as this most certainly did not happen at all in our brief relationship.

Her new lover Mr T.L despite the amount of times he had spoken to me about her accusations was adamant that the incident did occur and for over 5 months within our workplace we had argument after argument to which I told him on February 2007 I would not tolerate any longer his behaviour and her false accusations.
    After 5 months of repeatedly telling him what exactly happened in our relationship and that her accusations where totally untrue and absurd, I had had enough and brought it to the attention of not only my employers but also Central and Strathclyde Police officers who gave me guidance on the matter. They had mentioned I should seek a solicitor after everything I had been through to sort everything out once and for all.

After talking to my General Manager of the club about the constant verbal abuse, harassment, and then threatening behaviour I had to encounter within my work place for over 5 months, he asked me to put it in writing to which I did. For over 6 months whilst off work I had meeting after meeting with management in which still they never investigated the accusations properly, all they wanted was me back at work as the club fell to **** while I was away!

I decided I had no option but to stay of work sick until I was able to find a solution to all this nonsense myself, I went off work with stress and onto incapacity benefit as I had had enough, I officially left the company in August 2007.
    After a few months of my departure 2 other work colleagues of mine left the company also as they where disgusted by the behaviour of management.

In September 2007 I confronted her lover Mr T.L, on discussing her false accusations, and he also made a point to tell me she was never pregnant with my child and only said so in order to get rid of me…I found this absolutely ridiculous!
    During all this time this woman has never reported a thing to the police!

Theirs my story people, views and opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Justice4men

I think you deserve some compensation from your old work place.

Luckily this did not go any further i.e to the police.

She sounded like she had some sort of personality disorder!?! mental health problem?

Have you found new employment?? maybe that would be a start to putting this behind you.

Good luck

Isi
    Life is full of options is just choosing the right one thats hard....

Comment

Whilst the government have made sexual assulat and rape a criminal offence they should also make sexual harrassment one too, then some of us would stand a chance to accuse first before being accused and have a leg to stand on.

So sorry to hear about your ordeal however messing with married women always has problems although some are genuine and work most you have to question why would one want the troubles it brings?

I think many of us understand and relate to the bullying and the involvement of others to assist their cause, this is all too common. Unfortunately some people get a kick out of it and literally dont care what it does to others or the consequences. As you said, being accused is bad enough, even if its only in words against you and not actions of being reported. Why do they do it? Cos they can, its so easy and for some they gain the satisfaction of knowing it turns others against you and potentially means you lose your job.

Its a little late now to say dont mix business with pleasure, but the rule is not there for fun, and for those who break it the results can be devastating as you know to your cost - unfortunately.

What else can one say? Lifes a *****, just be thankfull she didnt have a child and you had to pay CSA for 18 yrs for a child you probably would never have seen, there is a plus side to it I guess, if a rather shallow one.

Strathclyde, thats like West Scotland, Irvine Ayr Saltcoats Kilmarnock and Stevenson - - - Ah home sweet home

Up The Kilwinnning Rangers !! Second best team in the land behind the Gers who Beat the Celtic today 1v0 so we just might still win the Premiership, like pigs fly too.

Stay Strong

Comment

Many thanks for your reply Frank and Isi and everything you said has been taken on board.

As you would have read my story the woman who made the serious false accusations against me, despite never going anywhere near a police station even after I told her lover to drag her their! and to which whom I found out later had had an astonishing 6 lovers during her marriage to her husband!, lead me to lose a good career, a huge sum of money, many so called friends, my home, which resulted in me suffering from depression, having to take medication, being suicidal and yes attending counselling sessions.
        At the time I had asked for guidance from Central & Strathclyde Police! Scottish False Allegations Authority! The Scottish Law Society in Edinburgh! And enquired to Solicitors about my case in which three where willing to take it on with an unfortunate astronomical fee of £15.000 +....which i didn't have at the time.
        It is absolutely imperative the law is changed to protect men against such a woman that I have encountered, one thing that I will say is take one day at a time and not expect to be the person you once where, time is a healer yes! but when the vast majority of men have encountered what I myself went through, you do and will become fearful of any physical contact with woman for some time to come...for me it has been 3 years and still ongoing!

I have a brand new home now, very well paid job, loyal trusting friends, am off the medication' and as each day passes my mental health and physical well being improves day by day.
        I am planning to launch my own business venture very soon' that is all i shall say at the moment, and when it takes off this and other websites to which help individuals in circumstances such as ours will be on my link download page for definate....i will not stop until the law is changed in this country to protect men against such women that make serious false accusations against us!

The unity of the people on this site and the individuals who run it, i thankyou from the bottom of my heart, the rage and pain that i had has subjued significantly which has helped me on the road to my recovery.

Comment

When a group of people share a common experience then its understandable we can form a bond between us, after all we have all been a victim of a crime. What bugs me is the attitude of the state in not being honest about its intentions - convictions at all costs. Some I know are lucky and their case officers are actually decent people but many of us have had a bad experience of our law enforcement agencies and this applies to victims of abuse and those who suffered false accusations.

It is not just the laws that are wrong or those who falsely accuse who are twisted the whole system is warped. They cant even use a bit on common sense half the time, and simply abuse their position to fabricate the stories therefore sponsoring and supporting crime and fraud and this is applicable to the whole bleeding lot of em.

Good to here your back on your feet and the anger has been put to one side, Im sure though the mightmare is still there sometimes, just as it is for TRUE victims of abuse, its something that will never really fully go away !!

Comment

Working...
          X