• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i do?

In april 2008 i was cleared of

1 X rape
    1 X assault by penetration
    2 X Sexual Assault

the jury took 30 minutes to clear me of all charges. the girl i never even knew or met in my life. i was told it was an DNA error in the case.

but eversince my arresst i still suffer i don't wanna go out, i can't chat up girls at nightclubs, i can't do anything. as before i was arressted i used to be an very active, happy, outgoing person but now i'm just depressed and an closed person.

I lost many of my friends when i was accussed so now i can't trust people and i can't get an bird.

I know it sounds stupid but since i was accussed i have been scared to chatup girls as well i don't want to be acussed or anything. what makes me more upset is that my solistor said that i can't get an job in many areas such as Schools, Hospitals, Goverement as it may show under an Criminal Record.

so what can i do as i wanna get more outgoing as i'm only 19 and i fell my life is just an waste and as some of my friends life high in there lifes, get birds and have an great time it makes me fell like i'm nothing.

does anyone have any good advise i could use to help me as i was just looking on the internet for advise and found this page

also i have this problem like i'm to affaid to touch people like when i'm with mates they like put there arm around you for photos i can't do that as well i'm nervos. my ex dumped me as i could not even hug her or do anything with her. she asked me but she gave up.

theres an part of me saying Do it you won't get in trouble as she wants to hug you yet theres a bigger part of me saying Back off or you get arressted.

i even say to my mates i just an screw up and they just say i need help.

Comment

So go to your GP and ask for some counselling and explain why you need it. The help is out there but you have to want it.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X