An update after a long time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update after a long time.

Hi there daftmoo readers, glad this place is still around.

I came here years ago, confused and distraught at a false accusation leveled against me. Little did I know it'd be two long years of painful humiliating setbacks, police misconduct and un-necassary setbacks to my education. The police didn't listen to my evidence correctly, it took over a year to get to trial, and during that time all I can remember was the consistent feeling of dread.

I'm glad to say that it feels far in the past. Since winning my trial, I returned to university, where I'm proud to announce as of last week I finished my final third year exam, and thus, grades pending, I'll have completed my degree, and excitedly moving on to my masters next year. It's been a long road but the past few years have shone light on my life and given me a new lease. Things get better, and whilst the system may seem entirely stacked against you, hope that your day in court was as vindicating as mine was, I only hope others here worrying end with the same result I did, and I just wanted to thank everybody here for being such kind and understanding beacons in a time of stress and anxiety, you have no idea how much of an impact you guys made in just keeping me sane during that time. Special thanks to Gerry Mcdonald, an absolute star from start to finish. Hope you and Sanah are well if you're still knocking around here.

Hello rockandahardplace. Thank you so much for coming in with your update and I'm so pleased to hear that life has moved on for you successfully. I'm sure it will inspire many members currently struggling or even not far removed from their own experience. Many congratulations on completing your degree and very best wishes for your Masters and a future filled with all you wish for yourself - and a few extra bananas for good measure. :-)

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Congrats on winning you case and completing your degree. I hope you get a good grade and do well in your Master.

Comment

It was good to read your update, best wishes and onwards and upwards......
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great news. Well done. Best wishes for the future.

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
          https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
          X