The Police withheld evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Police withheld evidence

I hope all the members are well at the moment. I have not written for a while because there is nothing to write. I am still being sued by FA1 but action on that has been delayed because of the Covid-19.

Anyway this little bit of news that I got today. I am a nurse and as such my registration body the Nursing and Midwifery Council had to investigate if I was "Fit to Practice" after I was NFA'd. They investigated my actions and received evidence from the Police via a reciprocal agreement. The Police supplied TWO pages of edited text messages between myself and FA1, which taken as they were put me in a very negative light. I knew there were many more messages so I asked the NMC to contact the police and ask for all the messages they had between me and FA1. The idea was to show that most of the contact between me and her was everyday or caring.

The Police replied to the NMC to say that there were "no more recorded" messages in the case file. I proved this to be untrue when I was able to obtain additional text messages from my solicitor who got them from the PPS, who got them from the case file created by the OIC. One of the messages was the FA1 saying she was going to lie to "hurt me".

So when the Police told the NMC that there were "no more recorded" text messages they were lying and they intentionally withheld evidence from the NMC. Today I received a copy of the e-mails between the NMC and the Police showing the request for the messages and the false claim that there were none.

Anyway here comes a massive complaint to the Police Ombudsman. The police clearly withheld evidence from the NMC and only provided evidence that showed me in a negative light. It is therefore clear the Police are biased and are willing to withhold evidence when it suits them.

Good morning Pond, glad to see that you are keeping well,

'Interesting' times that we are living in and how ironical that this was an old Chinese curse

It's affecting the justice system in that there are presently no jury trials but noting the progress of your case is like watching a chess match between two skillful opponents!

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post

The Police replied to the NMC to say that there were "no more recorded" messages in the case file.
    Some clever semantics here; the police are being truthful in their own eyes as they cherry-picked the useful (to the prosecution!) messages out of the transcript and didn't bother 'recording' the rest.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post

'Interesting' times that we are living in and how ironical that this was an old Chinese curse

It's affecting the justice system in that there are presently no jury trials but noting the progress of your case is like watching a chess match between two skillful opponents!

Some clever semantics here; the police are being truthful in their own eyes as they cherry-picked the useful (to the prosecution!) messages out of the transcript and didn't bother 'recording' the rest.
      Hi Casehardened

Indeed I am playing chess, which is something I was never good at. I am waiting for the right time to play the right move. I am letting my enemy have enough rope to hang themselves with. I have to confess that if it was not for my dogged determination and unwillingness to play by the unwritten rules then I would not have found half of the evidence I did. Having a solicitor is important but they have many cases to work on, I had only one.

My next choice is whether to throw all the muck I have at them and hope some sticks or should I just throw a small clod which I know will. I am airing on the side of being precise, so I can concentrate every thing I have to insure success.

As I probably said somewhere else on here, the NMC had two cases against me. One which I defeated myself at the hearing with a "no case to answer" the other concerned FA1. The first case fell because it was revealed that critical evidence was left out of a witness statement and now I have proof that the police withheld evidence from the FA1 case. Although I have admitted some of the charges against me in the FA1 case, I shall be asking for the case to be struck out because of the grave procedural error. The NMC can of course restart the process and bring a further case against me but this time they will have to get all the evidence from the police, which is something I want to see.

I have many other irons in the fire and plans and routes that I may or may not take but I shall only write about them when they are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post

I wish I had CH's gift for brevity and getting straight to the point.

When there is no prosecution through lack of evidence, the police fall back on their public protection role and here it would seem is an example straight from the pages of Kafka or Orwell. Selectively damning examples wrenched from context.

You have my every support here Pond as you try to force the facts of the full story into the reckoning.

Keep going. We are right behind you.
        For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Did you every ring and complain

Did you every ring and complain to some who you can hear in their voice knows they have f'd-up? I just phone the police and spoke to the person who withheld the evidence from the Nursing and Midwifery Council investigation. They knew exactly who I was and what it was about even though that matter happen some time ago. So yep than means they remember because they knew I was sniffing around. They advise me to send in questions via e-mail, which I was happy too do, because it gives an evidence trail. I think they are concerned that I may make a complaint to the Police Ombudsman and I heard the nerves in their voice. I may make a complaint but I need the information to make a submission to the NMC hearing when it resumes.

To put it in Chess terms, I have them in "check" and now they have to move.

Comment

I have just received an e-mail from an Inspector in the Professional Standards department saying she is dealing with my complaint. I only made the complaint yesterday. Oh this is getting exciting. BTW this not my word against the polices. I have hard factual evidence showing the police withholding evidence. Oh Chess is fun is it not.

Comment

I falsely accused the police of withholding evidence from my registration body the NMC. I know this because the NMC have just admitted that they were supplied the evidence by the Police and they decided it was not "relevant" therefore withheld it for me.

So I just explained the need of full disclosure to the NMC and advise them that it is in their interest to withdraw the case against me before it becomes publicly know that they repeatedly withhold evidence.

Lets see what happens. Another chess move.

Pond31

Comment

Good luck Pond.

Hopefully having the evidence seen in it's full context will persuade them to drop this.
                For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                X