Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

Hi All

I am acting as a Litigant in Person for a civil claim my FA is taking against me in the High Court. I am still waiting for the Statement/Particulars of Claim from her solicitors. While I am waiting I am looking into how to draft my defence and counterclaim. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can see copies of submitted defence documents in similar cases. I have seen some examples of defences and counter claims in business related cases but I would like to see if there is any way of finding ones that are specifically related to accusations of Trespass to Person and Assault.

My plan is to draft a defence and a counterclaim and then take it to my solicitor to go over it and then I will represent myself in the High Court. Yea I know what you are thinking, if I had the money I would pay for a solicitor and barrister etc but I don't. I have read a couple of books on drafting documents etc I just want examples of actually defences. So does anyone know if there is a data base anywhere or website which lists examples.

Cheers
    Pond31
Working...
X